- Articles tagged "asus"
NVIDIA Gamer's Day event was held in our very own backyard - Singapore! With the support of five add-in card partners from ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, Palit and Zotac, this was the perfect opportunity for them to showcase their GTX 900 offerings to hardware and gaming enthusiasts from the HardwareZone community. Read on to uncover the event's happenings.
ASUS has just unveiled a range of digital lifestyle products including its new VivoPC, Chromebox, ROG GR8 small form factor gaming PC, monitors and more. Here's a first-hand look at them.
Like many of its Android competitors, ASUS has jumped on the smart watch bandwagon with its Zen Watch. Known for their excellent design and engineering expertise, can ASUS cook up a stylish smart watch to take on the competition? We think so. Read on for our initial hands-on experience of the latest wearable device.
85 HardwareZone members attended an exclusive hands-on session with the ASUS ZenFone 5 LTE and were among the first in Singapore to test out the new smartphone and its updated features. Check out what took place at the event!
Prototype WD PCI Express hybrid drive benchmark spotted in the wild at Computex 2014 and appears to achieve the current gen SATA Express 1GB/s bandwidth utilization.
As part of ASUS’ ROG announcements today, two new small form factor desktop systems were announced. The high-end G20 and ultra-compact GR8, which are both powered by Intel processors and NVIDIA GPUs, and will be compatible with SteamOS.
Not to be outdone on the display resolution wars, ASUS has just officially unveiled the ROG GX500 gaming notebook, which sports a 4K resolution display. Furthermore, it measures just 19mm thick and weighs just 2.2kg. Here’s a quick look at this sexy beast.
In celebration of its 25th anniversary, ASUS officially unveiled the new Transformer Book V, a 5-in-1 device that is equal parts phone, tablet and notebook; and also the Transformer Book T300 Chi, a super-slim 12.5-inch hybrid detachable notebook.
At an exclusive event in Bangkok last week, ASUS unveiled its upcoming range of motherboards based on the yet-to-be-announced Intel 9 Series chipset.
Sixty people attended an exclusive hands-on session with the ASUS ZenFone 5 yesterday. They were among the first in Singapore to try the ZenFone 5 and test out its features. Check out what took place at the event!
- Sony unveils Xperia Z5 Premium, Z5 and Z5 Compact at IFA 2015
- Samsung's SmartThings Kit is everything you need to setup a Connected Smart Home
- Samsung's SleepSense tracker can turn off your TV when you fall asleep
- WhatsApp now has 900 million monthly users, up from 800 million in April
- Razer revives Diamondback, announces new Orochi mouse and Kraken Mobile headset
- New Lenovo IdeaPad, ThinkPad Yoga and ThinkCentre hardware announced!
- PowerColor brings out the devilishly delectable Devil 13 Dual Core R9 390 graphics card
- Intel Compute Stick to see refresh with Skylake Core M processors