- Articles tagged "asus"
ASUS has the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 lined up squarely in its sights. The company has announced the Transformer 3 Pro and Transformer 3, two 2-in-1 hybrids that come with ample processing power and support for Thunderbolt 3.
It can be confusing wading through a sea of highly similar custom graphics cards. And what matters more, clock speeds or cooling performance? We pit the best custom GeForce GTX 1060 cards from ASUS, Gigabyte, and MSI against each other to see who comes up ahead. Now updated with Palit and Zotac options too!
ASUS just unveiled its latest range of computing and mobile devices, just in time for the holiday shopping season. This includes products like the ZenBook 3, its slimmest and most stylish notebook yet, and the Transformer 3 Pro, a veritable challenger to the Microsoft Surface Pro 4. Hop in for more details!
The ASUS ZenBook 3 has been touted as a MacBook killer, but is it really? Here's a closer look at one of the most attractive notebooks ASUS has put out in a long time.
The ASUS ZenWatch 3 is not only the company's third-generation smartwatch, it is also their first that has a round face. Powered by Android Wear, here's a closer look at ASUS' latest smartwatch.
Kamehameha! The weekend is finally here! If you love Dragonball and want to get your hands on Xiaomi's new Mi Notebook Air, then get your weekend started on the right note with these deals we found online here.
The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 is the best card you can buy on the market now (discounting the new Titan X aimed at deep learning researchers). That said, it isn't always lonely at the top, and there are plenty of custom cards for you to choose from. We round up cards from ASUS, MSI, and Palit and put them to the test.
Wireless routers are getting faster and faster and the latest ones can support a combined throughput of a whopping 5300Mbps. How is that possible? And how good are they? We are going to find out today by pitting the latest AC5300 class routers against each other.
With 802.11ac clients becoming more mainstream, there has never been a better time to invest in a 802.11ac compatible router. We pit four of the finest AC1900 class routers from the biggest names in networking - ASUS, D-Link, Linksys and Netgear - to find out which is best.
Want to know how ASUS improved their new ZenFone 3 range? We walk you through the physical aspects of the device to get a better understanding here.
- Samsung launches 2016 version of Galaxy Tab A with S Pen stylus
- The new Zotac VR GO Backpack is lighter and features an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
- macOS 10.12.1 includes hidden images of new MacBook Pro
- PowerColor’s Devil Box infuses laptops with desktop-like graphics performance *updated with pricing and availability*
- StarHub confirms DDoS attacks affected its home broadband service
- Intel launches the new Atom E3900 series CPUs as it continues its push into IoT
- Xiaomi's incredible Mi MIX has a 6.4-inch display in an iPhone 7 Plus size body
- Xiaomi's Mi Note 2 has a curved OLED display, Snapdragon 821 and up to 6GB RAM