Articles tagged ‘3d technology’
Will the new wave of 3D-enabled smartphones offer users more? Let's find out from today's LG Optimus 3D launch.
With 3D technology becoming mainstream, HTC is the next in line to introduce a 3D smartphone. Dubbed as the HTC Evo 3D, we got some hands-on time with the Android 2.3 device that comes with two 5-megapixel cameras for 3D imaging and a glass-free 3D viewing experience.
A phone that uses glasses-free 3D display, and a tablet that records 3D images. That's one of the major highlights at MWC 2011 when we checked out both the LG Optimus 3D and Optimus Pad, and here's our hands-on impressions of these unique mobile devices.
As promised, here is the second and concluding coverage of Panasonic's Digital Imaging Seminar, held in Hokkaido, Japan. We've included a video interview with two executives from Panasonic Japan and some comparison test shots between the LX5 and LX3.
Sony and Samsung have already entered the 3D fray in the local scene. Today, the spotlight falls on Panasonic. Their first salvo of VIERA flat-panels for 2010 includes a Full-HD 3D Plasma screen amongst a new suite of affordable LCD and PDP displays. Read on as we check out their latest displays.
LG has given us a glimpse of their INFINIA series yesterday. Today, we bring you the concluding chapter with more on their upcoming HDTV models, and of course, LG's new-fangled LED and 3D technology. Read on for more Korean intrigue.
- Corsair Releases Carbide Series Air 540 Mid-tower Chassis in Arctic White
- Introducing the EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Classified Kingpin Edition
- Google Removes 'Display Images Below' Option, Loads Images by Default
- Razer Comms Goes Mobile with Android
- Shure Readies their SRH1540 Closed Back Premium Headphones
- 12 Days of Christmas! - The Convertible, Versatile Ultrabook
- Google+ Says: Let It Snow
- Be First in Line to Collect your Playstation 4 Pre-order and Walk Away with a PS Vita TV