- Articles tagged "ice cream sandwich"
At IFA 2012, Lenovo expanded its IdeaTab lineup with three new, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich-powered tablets: the 10-inch IdeaTab S2110, the 9-inch A2109, and the 7-inch A2107. And each of them uses a different processor, from Qualcomm 8060A, to Cortex A9, to NVIDIA Tegra 3. Here's our quick hands-on with them.
Sony Mobile Xperia Mayhem - Six New Phones: Ion, Acro S, Go, Neo L, Miro & Tipo (Updated with Video)
Sony Mobile today announced a total of six new Xperia phones, featuring a mixture of devices with different form factors for different target audiences. Here's a quick preview of what to expect from the mobile company come Q3 2012.
Selecting a tablet boils down to knowing its features, such as the processor, display size, battery amongst many. More importantly, it's also about finding a tablet that matches your needs. To ease the selection process, here's our tablet buying guide, rounding up all the information you need before you buy that slate for yourself or as a gift.
The 5-inch LG Optimus VU stands out not only because of its large form factor but also because of its unique 4:3 ratio. How does it fare under our scrutiny? Let's find out.
The Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) platform serves to deliver a refined and unified user experience for Android phones and tablets. While we have seen ICS in action on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, little is known about ICS on tablets. Here's a quick look at how ICS runs on an Android tablet.
Sony's first smartphone is finally unveiled as the Sony Xperia S, alongside a LTE-capable Sony Xperia Ion exclusive for AT&T announced at CES 2012. Here's our early impressions of the Sony Xperia S.
Huawei just announced their thinnest Android 4.0 smartphone, the Huawei Ascend P1 S. Here's our initial impressions of the Chinese company's flagship device for 2012.
With Android 4.0 joining the updated mobile OS party, how will it fare against Apple iOS 5 and Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 Mango? Here's a primer on the key similarities and differences of the three mobile operating systems.
With the promise of bridging the gap between the smartphone and tablet form factor, what does Google Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich bring to the table? Here's a quick overview to get you acquainted with the Android update.
The Samsung Galaxy Nexus has landed. After months of rumor-mongering, the touted ultimate Android smartphone has finally made its appearance. Let's check the beast out after the jump.
- Microsoft estimated to have 18% of global tablet market by 2019
- Apple Pay to be available in China by February, ahead of Samsung Pay?
- AMD says goodbye to Catalyst drivers, ushers in new Crimson software
- Xiaomi’s Mi Air Purifier 2 is a small and quiet air filter for your home
- Xiaomi unveils full-metal Redmi Note 3 and Android or Windows 10 OS Mi Pad 2
- Flight Centre will let you experience your destination in VR before traveling
- Twitter cats helped Belgian police take down terrorists in #BrusselsLockdown
- The “World’s Coolest Job” by Honestbee is now accepting applicants