- Articles tagged "nikon"
Nikon has just announced the D600, a 24.3-megapixel full-frame DSLR. At S$3,249, it's one of the more affordable full-frame DSLRs out there. Here's a summary of its features, and how it stacks up against the competition. And we've some hands-on photos to boot!
Nikon introduces six new cameras, one of which runs Android and the other is delightfully small. Check out how the Android-powered Coolpix S800C performs and just how tiny the S01 is.
With a 41-megapixel sensor, what sort of image quality can be expected from the Nokia 808 PureView in real-world usage? We hit the streets with the 41MP cameraphone and brought along a Nikon D800 for the ride as well to find out.
The D3100 has been an impressive entry level effort from Nikon, and it's time to pass the crown to its successor, the D3200. Boasting impressive specs like a 24MP sensor, ISO6400 and other evolutionary advances for the new age, entry-level DSLRs might just get redefined.
Reporting from Nikon HQ, we hear directly from the company about the new D800 DSLR camera and 12 new Coolpix digital compact cameras. Why 36MP for the new DSLR, and why 12 new Coolpix compacts? Plus, our first-hands on with the D800 with pictures.
Nikon has refreshed its line-up with a bang with the D800 that features a jaw-dropping 36.3-megapixel full-frame sensor. Join us as we explore what's new on this D700 successor.
Nikon has revealed the details behind the D4 their next-generation flagship DSLR camera. The full-frame DSLR improves upon the 2-year old D3s in every which way, including better image and video performance as well as new Ethernet and XQD memory card ports.
Wanting to learn more about the Nikon 1 mirrorless system, we talked with Kimito Uemura, General Manager from the regional headquarters of Nikon Asia, about how the cameras were developed and where they're headed.
We took a spin at the show floor of the just concluded CP+ camera and photo imaging show and here are some highlights we've collated just for you.
Nikon's newest and latest DSLR, the Nikon D7000 makes its way to our shores with a launch event. We find out more.
- HTC is not giving up yet, working hard on future flagship phones and Vives
- Samsung may enter the drone market with a circular model
- Samsung unveils the black pearl Galaxy S7 edge
- You'll soon be able to run 32-bit x86 Windows apps on ARM devices
- Plantronics launches two versions of the BackBeat Pro 2 in Singapore
- Pre-orders for the ASUS ZenFone 3 Deluxe now available on Hachi.tech
- Bluetooth 5 devices will begin offering faster speeds and longer ranges over the next year
- YouTube reveals Singapore’s top-trending videos of 2016