- Articles tagged "galaxy"
The plastic build, the Qualcomm processor, the removable battery and the expandable storage are all gone. But in their place, Samsung has made an aluminum and glass beauty, with a 5.1-inch QHD display and an in-house octa-core processor that surpasses all its rivals. Oh and there's an even better looking curved screen version too!
With all three telcos announcing their price plans for the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, we find out who's offering the best deal.
At a special event exclusively for HardwareZone members only, a total of 50 lucky individuals were given the special privilege to test drive the new Samsung Galaxy Note 3 ahead of its launch in Singapore.
We had the opportunity to get a closer look at the new Samsung Galaxy S4 Active smartphone. Here's what we think.
We managed to get a quick look at the latest Samsung Galaxy S4 mini at the Samsung Premiere 2013 event this evening. Here's our first impressions.
We take a quick look at some of the camera features offered in the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom - a smartphone with up to 10x optical zoom and more.
Samsung today announced a new addition to their interchangeable lens camera series with the new Galaxy NX. It comes equipped with Wi-Fi and 3G/4G connectivity as well as an Android operating system that lets you stay connected with your social media apps. Check in to find out more!
The Samsung Galaxy Note II and the Galaxy Camera may have taken all the headlines, but Samsung has more than that going for them at IFA 2012. How does a 55-inch OLED TV, a 75-inch LED Smart TV, or the world's first Windows Phone 8 device sound to you? Come on in to find out all the highlights from Samsung at IFA 2012.
In our final installment of our Computex 2011, we cover Aiptek, Aten, AzureWave, Gainward, Palit, Galaxy, Seasonic, Silicon Power, Vantec, VIA and ZiiLabs. And of course, we'll wrap up our coverage with our yearly spread of Computex booth babes.
Thanks to its compelling performance and attractive price, the GeForce GTX 560 Ti has been favorably received by gamers thus far. And today, we are checking out three more customized, factory overclocked editions from Galaxy, Gigabyte and MSI.
- Apple's iPhone 7 may eliminate 3.5mm audio jack to make it thinner
- Trouble managing multiple Instagram accounts? A solution might be coming soon
- Here's the design philosophy behind the Samsung Galaxy View
- OnePlus X is available for purchase on Lazada Singapore with no invite required
- Lenovo brings the VIBE S1 and P1 to Singapore
- PSA: Firmware updates for the Nikon D750 and the D4S have just been released
- ASRock just made it possible for you to overclock DDR4 memory on a non-Z170 motherboard
- Airbus wants to load passengers onto an airplane just like cargo