- Articles tagged ‘powershot’
Canon held a mega launch yesterday, with compact cameras that push the extremes, and challenge standard conventions. Is this a sign of things to come, or just an attempt to stand out from the ubiquitous camera on smartphones? Read on for our first impressions of these products.
The PowerShot G and S-series cameras get a new model each, while Canon also unveiled the Legria Mini, a pocket-sized video recorder. Read on to find out more about the new releases.
Canon kicks off the year with the launch of the PowerShot N, a unique palm-sized compact digital camera. This tiny 12.1 megapixel camera is built for flexibility and individuals who wants a pocket-friendly camera that gives them the freedom to be creative.
While the end of 2012 is approaching, Canon reveals that it's not done yet with the camera releases. In addition to unveiling its most affordable full-frame DSLR, the EOS 6D, there are also five new PowerShot cameras. Now, which camera should you ask Santa for this coming Christmas?
We managed to get some alone time with the new Canon PowerShot G1 X digital camera at the Canon's CES booth. Here are our first impressions of this highly talked about prosumer digital camera.
As we approach October, it's about time to start planning your Christmas shopping. Canon Singapore has just launched their latest compact digital cameras, inkjet and laser printers. Here are the highlights.
CP+ is the only large-scale camera and photo imaging trade show in the first half of the year. This year, it was held from February 9 to 12 in Yokohama, Japan. Canon Singapore took the opportunity to show us their latest products that would soon be available.
- Starhub investigating ongoing broadband and digital voice service disruption (updated)
- Meet the AC Ryan Veolo 4K
- Sony in hot water for misleading PS Vita ads
- Creative hosts exclusive listening session for the Sound Blaster X7
- "Is this your photo?" virus solutions and advice from mobile security experts (Updated!)
- Future Warfare: The PD-100 Black Hornet, a drone that could fit in a pocket
- Luxury watch brands are going after imitation smartwatch faces
- Samsung seeks to block NVIDIA GPUs from US market in a tit for tat move