- Articles tagged "canon"
Earlier today, Canon Singapore refreshed its Pixma and Imageclass printer lineups with the introduction of 10 new models. Be it a professional A3+ photo printer, a color inkjet all-in-one photo printer, or a monochrome laser multifunction printer, there's something for everybody.
The eye-popping 4K resolution is probably the next big thing to wow consumers after the arrival of Full-HD on displays and imaging devices. Here's a quick roundup of 4K cameras and displays we've spotted at BroadcastAsia to give you an idea of what's to come.
BroadcastAsia 2012 is underway and it is an excellent opportunity for you to check out the trends which will be shaping the audio visual market in the coming years. Products and services ranging from OTT, DVB-T2, 4K cameras and much more are on display.
By launching cameras with Wi-Fi capabilities, Canon is improving user experience by enabling a convenient way of sharing photos and videos directly from the camera. We managed to get hands-on time with these new IXUS cameras to see how they function.
Canon refreshed their popular PIXMA MX printers with new features such as mobile printing as well as cloud-printing capabilities.
Inviting the HWM Team to experience “kyosei” (the philosophy of living and working harmoniously towards the future) firsthand, Canon Marketing Philippines flew us all the way to Japan last week to witness Canon’s participation in the third annual Camera & Photo Imaging Show (CP+).
We managed to get some alone time with the new Canon PowerShot G1 X digital camera at the Canon's CES booth. Here are our first impressions of this highly talked about prosumer digital camera.
As we approach October, it's about time to start planning your Christmas shopping. Canon Singapore has just launched their latest compact digital cameras, inkjet and laser printers. Here are the highlights.
Canon recently held a hands-on session for three of their new products, namely the 8-15mm Fisheye, 300mm and 400mm lenses. And what better place to try them out than in the lively Singapore Zoo? Check out our brief encounter with these gadgets, complete with sample shots.
The recent Canon EXPO 2011 in Shanghai saw the company from what it was, to what it is today, to what its executives hope it'll become in the future.
- Prepare for USB Type-C with SanDisk's new Dual USB Type-C flash drive
- Fractal Design announces Define S, silent case with watercooling support
- Specifications of Intel "Skylake" desktop processors leaked?
- Olympus announces the latest in their “Tough” series of ruggedised cameras – the Stylus Tough TG-4
- Qualcomm will ditch TSMC for Samsung to make the Snapdragon 820
- Re/code: Nokia plans return to phone market in 2016
- MediaTek launches 64-bit MT8163 and MT8735 chips for entry to mid-range tablets
- Canon launches the XEED WUX500, an LCOS projector with Wi-Fi and HDBaseT support