- Articles tagged "canon"
The prosumer APS-C segment was overdue for a refresh, and both Canon and Sony have just put forth their latest flagship offerings - EOS 80D and the A6300. We managed to get hold of review units for both, and quickly put them through their paces. Who shows more promise? Find out in this shootout!
Leap year isn’t going to stop us from putting up some tantalizing deals. Check in and see what’s special on this special day!
Taking photos at night is challenging, and taking photos of your friends and family at night is even more challenging! But it can be done, and here are seven step-by-step photography tips on just how to do it.
First week of 2016 is almost over, but these deals just keep coming! Canon printers, vacuum cleaners, and Bluetooth speakers are getting some pretty big price slashes for a while.
There sure are a lot of PowerShot G-something X cameras suddenly. Check out what makes the G5 X different, and how it compares against the rest of Canon’s PowerShot G-series cameras.
We scored some time with a pre-production Canon PowerShot G3 X and the limited edition SG50 PowerShot G7 X.
Not only is the Canon EF 11-24mm f/4 L USM is Canon's latest ultra-wide angle zoom lens, it's also the widest full-frame zoom lens available in the market. We had a chance to trial one out over a weekend, and are pleased to share our findings with you in this article.
Canon's 7D Mark II and Samsung's NX1 are two of the most recent APS-C cameras to have hit the market, and both boast impressive specs and features. While one is a revamp of a storied favorite, the other represents a first attempt at cracking the larger professional market, making this quite an interesting head-to-head. Which fares better? Hit the jump to find out.
Canon has just announced its third generation mirrorless camera – the EOS M3, and it comes with a 24.2-megapixel CMOS sensor and Canon’s Hybrid CMOS AF III technology.
Three years after the EOS 5D Mark III, Canon has announced the EOS 5DS and 5DSR. We tell you what else is new besides their incredibly high-res 50.6MP full-frame CMOS sensor.
- Apple may be bringing the digital crown to the iPhone and iPad
- Galaxy Note 7 rumored to ship with Samsung Cloud storage service
- Apple Store in Singapore likely to open in November
- NVIDIA will pay GeForce GTX 970 owners US$30 each for misleading VRAM claims
- Tableau announces v10 of its beautiful data visualization software for businesses
- Microsoft releases its new iOS camera app, Pix, and touts its smart capabilities!
- AMD outs official specifications for Polaris-based Radeon RX 460 and RX 470
- Thermaltake announces Toughpower SFX Gold series PSUs for SFF systems