Articles tagged ‘digital cameras’
Sony launched their new generation NEX cameras in Singapore with the surprise reveal of a new product to come.
CP+ is Japan's new photo event, held in Yokohama and scheduled for four days, from the 11th of March to the 14th. Over 80 companies were represented, including the big boys like Sony, Canon, Nikon, Panasonic and Olympus. Join us as we review the best of CP+ 2010.
The Micro Four Thirds digital camera system looks set to stay, as Panasonic reveals their latest cameras in the line - the Lumix G2 and the G10. Read on for a hands-on preview.
Canon's first product launch of 2010 kicked off with a plethora of new cameras and printers at the aptly named Heaven's Loft. Aside from the usual presentations, we managed to get a personal close-up hands-on experience on each product, including the eagerly anticipated EOS 550D.
- Dell's Thumb Drive-Sized Android-Based PC to Ship This July for US$100
- Google Shuts Down Google Checkout
- Flickr Launches New Look with Bigger Photos and 1 Terabyte of Free Storage
- Yahoo Board Approves Tumblr Acquisition for US$1.1 Billion *UPDATED*
- Sony Reveals PlayStation 4 Teaser
- A Preview of Upcoming MSI G-Series Gaming Notebooks
- ASRock Reveals A-Style 2T2R 802.11ac Wi-Fi Feature on New Intel 8-Series Boards
- Sony Introduces 10,000mAh Portable Charger