- Articles tagged "digital cameras"
Nikon has revealed the details behind the D4 their next-generation flagship DSLR camera. The full-frame DSLR improves upon the 2-year old D3s in every which way, including better image and video performance as well as new Ethernet and XQD memory card ports.
Planning to go on a holiday? Maybe it's time to shop for a new camera. When you return, you'd need a monitor to view the photos, a printer to print them for the family, and a storage device to keep them safe. Don't worry, we have sussed out all the deals for you.
"To deliver the happiness of photography all around the world, without the knowledge of a camera standing in the way. This is the purpose of the PEN." That's how Olympus started off its PEN cameras' launch event, and sounds like an apt mission statement for the design and aspiration of the three new models unveiled today.
Canon brought us back to school with the spring launch of their latest and greatest compact cameras, DSLR cameras and digital camcorders. Join us in session to learn what's new!
Panasonic recently launched their spring collection of Lumix compact cameras, and we were invited to shoot in beautiful Queenstown with their latest and greatest. Here's what we discovered.
Samsung launched the NX100 mirrorless interchangeable lens digital camera in Hong Kong today, and HardwareZone was there to catch it. Find out what's new and who the surprise guests were at the event.
As promised, here is the second and concluding coverage of Panasonic's Digital Imaging Seminar, held in Hokkaido, Japan. We've included a video interview with two executives from Panasonic Japan and some comparison test shots between the LX5 and LX3.
Sony launched their new generation NEX cameras in Singapore with the surprise reveal of a new product to come.
CP+ is Japan's new photo event, held in Yokohama and scheduled for four days, from the 11th of March to the 14th. Over 80 companies were represented, including the big boys like Sony, Canon, Nikon, Panasonic and Olympus. Join us as we review the best of CP+ 2010.
The Micro Four Thirds digital camera system looks set to stay, as Panasonic reveals their latest cameras in the line - the Lumix G2 and the G10. Read on for a hands-on preview.
- Samsung may permanently disable any remaining Galaxy Note7 phones
- Spotify steps away from buying out SoundCloud
- The Bitfenix Shogun is the latest tempered glass chassis after your heart and wallet
- Samsung's Galaxy S8 rumored to sport bezel-free design and virtual home button
- HTC is not giving up yet, working hard on future flagship phones and Vives
- Samsung may enter the drone market with a circular model
- Samsung unveils the black pearl Galaxy S7 edge
- Running full Windows 10 on mobile devices with Snapdragon chips will soon be a reality