- Articles tagged "digital cameras"
Samsung launched the NX100 mirrorless interchangeable lens digital camera in Hong Kong today, and HardwareZone was there to catch it. Find out what's new and who the surprise guests were at the event.
As promised, here is the second and concluding coverage of Panasonic's Digital Imaging Seminar, held in Hokkaido, Japan. We've included a video interview with two executives from Panasonic Japan and some comparison test shots between the LX5 and LX3.
Sony launched their new generation NEX cameras in Singapore with the surprise reveal of a new product to come.
CP+ is Japan's new photo event, held in Yokohama and scheduled for four days, from the 11th of March to the 14th. Over 80 companies were represented, including the big boys like Sony, Canon, Nikon, Panasonic and Olympus. Join us as we review the best of CP+ 2010.
The Micro Four Thirds digital camera system looks set to stay, as Panasonic reveals their latest cameras in the line - the Lumix G2 and the G10. Read on for a hands-on preview.
Canon's first product launch of 2010 kicked off with a plethora of new cameras and printers at the aptly named Heaven's Loft. Aside from the usual presentations, we managed to get a personal close-up hands-on experience on each product, including the eagerly anticipated EOS 550D.
- Rumor: Patent for an EF/EF-S adaptor hints to a Canon full-frame mirrorless camera
- First batch of Steam Machines pre-orders are sold out
- Venus Optics has just produced the World's widest macro lens, the Laowa 15mm f/4
- Facebook is watching you more closely than you think
- Samsung to launch more Tizen-based smartphones this year?
- EKWB, XSPC to launch AMD Radeon R9 Fury X water block
- AppleCare for Mac will now cover all batteries that hold less than 80% charge
- OnePlus 2 to have a fingerprint sensor that unlocks "faster than Touch ID"