Articles tagged ‘digital cameras’
One does not simply walk into CP+, one has to experience it! Welcome to the third Camera & Photo Imaging Show, where the latest cameras can be found. Join us for the highlights of CP+ like the Fujifilm X-Pro1 and the Canon G1 X, as well as quirky finds and the hardworking booth babes of the show.
Reporting from Nikon HQ, we hear directly from the company about the new D800 DSLR camera and 12 new Coolpix digital compact cameras. Why 36MP for the new DSLR, and why 12 new Coolpix compacts? Plus, our first-hands on with the D800 with pictures.
Sigma announced the Sigma APO Macro 180mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM, the world’s first 180mm macro lens that offers a magnification ratio of 1:1 and a large maximum aperture of F2.8. We managed to snatch the lens from their booth at CES for a brief test.
Nikon has revealed the details behind the D4 their next-generation flagship DSLR camera. The full-frame DSLR improves upon the 2-year old D3s in every which way, including better image and video performance as well as new Ethernet and XQD memory card ports.
Planning to go on a holiday? Maybe it's time to shop for a new camera. When you return, you'd need a monitor to view the photos, a printer to print them for the family, and a storage device to keep them safe. Don't worry, we have sussed out all the deals for you.
"To deliver the happiness of photography all around the world, without the knowledge of a camera standing in the way. This is the purpose of the PEN." That's how Olympus started off its PEN cameras' launch event, and sounds like an apt mission statement for the design and aspiration of the three new models unveiled today.
Canon brought us back to school with the spring launch of their latest and greatest compact cameras, DSLR cameras and digital camcorders. Join us in session to learn what's new!
Panasonic recently launched their spring collection of Lumix compact cameras, and we were invited to shoot in beautiful Queenstown with their latest and greatest. Here's what we discovered.
Samsung launched the NX100 mirrorless interchangeable lens digital camera in Hong Kong today, and HardwareZone was there to catch it. Find out what's new and who the surprise guests were at the event.
As promised, here is the second and concluding coverage of Panasonic's Digital Imaging Seminar, held in Hokkaido, Japan. We've included a video interview with two executives from Panasonic Japan and some comparison test shots between the LX5 and LX3.
- Sony Announces Slim and Lightweight HD-SG5 External HDD
- M1 Adopting One Minute Minimum Charge For Voice & Video Calls; Doubling Excess Data Charges
- Piixl’s Jetpack Straps to TV’s Rear, Brings PC Gaming to the Living Room
- Samsung and Fingerprint Partner to Develop Mobile Play and Learn Network for Kids
- Standard Chartered Bank Reports Theft of Private Bank Clients' Statements
- Google Rolls Out Android 4.4.1 Update for Nexus 5, Delivers Camera Improvements (Update: Available for More Nexus Devices)
- Creative Announces the AXX200, the Latest Addition to the Sound BlasterAxx Family
- Canon EOS C100 Firmware Update Boosts Continuous AF for EF Lenses