- Articles tagged "digital cameras"
Hands-on: The Olympus Pen-F is a new vintage beauty that feels great in the hands (*Updated with price*)
“A masterpiece for creating your own masterpieces” is how Olympus described their new Pen-F camera, and the latest addition to their Micro Four Thirds line of interchangeable lens cameras is very nicely crafted indeed. Here’s what it feels like to use one.
How do you take great travel photographs that you'll love - using a smartphone? I spent seven days traveling around South Korea with an LG G4 to discover the answer, taking lots of bad photos but still ending up with photos that I love. Here's how I did it and what I learned along the way.
We take a quick look at the some of the latest products announced at Fujifilm's X-series anniversary event. Introducing the new X-Pro2, X70, and the new Fujinon XF100-400mm F4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR. Dive in to get familiar with these upcoming products.
This is the season for parties and concerts with the F1 night race in town and if you are looking to up your game and capture some special mementos to bring back with you, Canon has 3 simple tips to help you out.
Sony had a launch event yesterday to announce the local launch of the Sony RX100 IV and the Sony RX10 II, and we were on hand to bring our first hand impressions of these new cameras. Hit the jump for pictures and more!
Canon held a mega launch yesterday, with compact cameras that push the extremes, and challenge standard conventions. Is this a sign of things to come, or just an attempt to stand out from the ubiquitous camera on smartphones? Read on for our first impressions of these products.
It's the start of the year and time to visit the Land of the Rising Sun once again for CP+, Japan's Camera and Photo Imaging Show. In its fourth year this time around, join us as we explore what CP+ has to offer!
Canon kicks off the year with the launch of the PowerShot N, a unique palm-sized compact digital camera. This tiny 12.1 megapixel camera is built for flexibility and individuals who wants a pocket-friendly camera that gives them the freedom to be creative.
So this was 2012 and what has tech done? Another year over and a new one just about to begin. We look back on the year and analyze what went right and what went wrong in six major categories: Televisions, notebooks, tablets, cameras, mobile phones and gaming.
Shoot it, view it, print it, keep it. We've got everything to cover your cameras, monitors, printers and storage deals this SITEX 2012, just in time for a Christmas (and year-end bonus) treat...join us after the jump!
- Sony Xperia XZ and X Compact available on 15th October, pre-order starts now
- China's CCTV slams Samsung for its discriminatory policy on the Galaxy Note7
- You wouldn't believe the main reason why U.S consumers are upgrading to the iPhone 7
- Angry customer smashes iPhones and Macs in French Apple Store
- Microsoft creates a new 5,000-strong AI division; forms 'Partnership on AI' with Google, Facebook, Amazon, and IBM
- This Fuze iPhone 7 case brings back the headphone jack
- Razer redesigns their Kraken Pro V2 and Kraken 7.1 V2 gaming headsets
- Got deal, got talk: Newstead’s All about Audio roadshow is now on at Marina Square