- Articles tagged "samsung"
Selecting a tablet boils down to knowing its features, such as the processor, display size, battery amongst many. More importantly, it's also about finding a tablet that matches your needs. To ease the selection process, here's our tablet buying guide, rounding up all the information you need before you buy that slate for yourself or as a gift.
During the Samsung Galaxy Note World Tour in Southeast Asia, we not only had the opportunity to preview the mammoth phone, we also had our hands-on with the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, the first Android 4.0 equipped phone.
What do you do when you've tons of (okay, five) cameraphones lying around? Do a camera comparison, that's what! Here, we take a look at how five 8-megapixel smartphones perform under three common shooting scenarios.
If you are not smitten by the new iPhone 4S, here are five alternatives that are comparable to Apple's flagship model for your consideration.
Need a refresher for the latest Android Ice Cream Sandwich news? Here's a compilation of news findings of the upcoming OS and the accompanying Samsung Galaxy Nexus phone, leading up to the big announcement on 19th October!
The Samsung Galaxy S II and HTC Sensation just arrived in our labs, and we give you a sneak peek at these two new Android 2.3 smartphones powered by the latest dual-core processor in this pictorial comparison.
We dropped by Samsung's flagship store for a sneak preview of the long-awaited Samsung Galaxy S II and Galaxy Tab 10.1. Hit the jump for more details.
Samsung's SEA, Oceania and Taiwan Forum 2011 is Samsung's second regional forum showcasing the Korean company's barrage of CE products readied for 2011. With fresh items based on Samsung's newfound "Smarter Life" ethos, we bring you the event's highlights as well as cool upcoming gadgets to hit our shores, including the Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Tab 10.1.
We dropped by Motorola's and Samsung's booth and swung by Huawei's conference during MWC. Here are some highlights of what we saw offered during the hectic event.
While news of the leaks were rampant all over the net just a day before their official unveiling, both the Samsung Galaxy S II and the new 10.1-inch Samsung Tab still managed to live up to their hype. We took a quick look at these two devices and came back with some good news to share.
- HyperX launches Savage, new SATA-based 2.5-inch SSD
- Facebook adds video calling to Messenger
- MyRepublic to offer 1,000 free SIM and unlimited data in mobility trial
- 4.7-inch Oppo Mirror 3 available in Singapore from mid-May for S$349
- Facebook activates Safety Check tool in Nepal, will also match donations up to US$2 million
- Uiee launches compact charger that doubles as power bank and wall charger
- LG prepares 4,000 G4 smartphones for a worldwide consumer experience outreach; Singapore included
- Casio's most advanced selfie camera is now available - the Exilim EX-TR60