- Articles tagged "samsung"
HardwareZone had the opportunity to try out some of Samsung's latest Smart TV apps at their flagship store earlier today. Here's a quick summary of our thoughts and what you can expect from Samsung in the months to come.
SingTel's 4G plans are available since 5th June 2012, and at the moment, you've three LTE-enabled Android smartphones to choose from. Which of the three - HTC One XL, LG Optimus True HD LTE, and Samsung Galaxy S II LTE - will be crowned the speed king? Ready, go!
If you are still deciding between the Samsung Galaxy S III, HTC One X and Apple iPhone 4S, here's a detailed comparison of the costs of getting the phones from the three telcos.
Today, Samsung officially launched the renewed Series 9 notebooks. They promise a sleeker build and improved performance thanks to the upgraded Ivy Bridge processors that come with integrated Intel HD 4000 graphics. Read on to find out more.
We managed to get our paws all over the Samsung Galaxy S III in an exclusive, albeit short, hands-on session. So let's cut to the chase; check out our preview on the highly anticipated gadget after the jump.
Come next week, the new Samsung Galaxy S III will be unveiled to great fanfare. On our end, we have been compiling news on the highly anticipated device. Here's a quick round-up on what we have found out so far, including rumors and all.
Imagine 50-point multi-touch capability on your TV. That's essentially what the Samsung SUR40 - the result of a collaboration between Microsoft and Samsung Electronics using the much publicized Microsoft Surface 2.0 technology. It won the CES Best of Innovations 2012 award, but will it win the hearts of businesses here?
We're at Bangkok's Convention Center to partake in Samsung's yearly South East Asia and Oceania Forum event. Dig in to check out the onslaught of CE products Samsung has lined up in store for you!
MWC saw the debut of two Google Android ICS Samsung tablets, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 and the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. Both sound overly similar? Read on to find out more about what each individual product entails.
Selecting a tablet boils down to knowing its features, such as the processor, display size, battery amongst many. More importantly, it's also about finding a tablet that matches your needs. To ease the selection process, here's our tablet buying guide, rounding up all the information you need before you buy that slate for yourself or as a gift.
- Sony unveils Xperia Z5 Premium, Z5 and Z5 Compact at IFA 2015
- Samsung's SmartThings Kit is everything you need to setup a Connected Smart Home
- Samsung's SleepSense tracker can turn off your TV when you fall asleep
- WhatsApp now has 900 million monthly users, up from 800 million in April
- Razer revives Diamondback, announces new Orochi mouse and Kraken Mobile headset
- New Lenovo IdeaPad, ThinkPad Yoga and ThinkCentre hardware announced!
- PowerColor brings out the devilishly delectable Devil 13 Dual Core R9 390 graphics card
- Intel Compute Stick to see refresh with Skylake Core M processors