- Articles tagged "samsung"
In a surprisingly move, Samsung today announced a brand new category of devices. Called 'ATIV', it will be made up of devices running on Microsoft's Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 platforms. In this article, we take a look at the two tablet/notebook hybrid devices, the Smart PC and Smart PC Pro.
We managed to get a quick sneak preview of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, the big brother to its 5.3-inch smartphone sibling. Has it changed since its first appearance at MWC 2012? Based on what we saw, the answer is a resounding yes and thankfully, for the better!
HardwareZone had the opportunity to try out some of Samsung's latest Smart TV apps at their flagship store earlier today. Here's a quick summary of our thoughts and what you can expect from Samsung in the months to come.
SingTel's 4G plans are available since 5th June 2012, and at the moment, you've three LTE-enabled Android smartphones to choose from. Which of the three - HTC One XL, LG Optimus True HD LTE, and Samsung Galaxy S II LTE - will be crowned the speed king? Ready, go!
If you are still deciding between the Samsung Galaxy S III, HTC One X and Apple iPhone 4S, here's a detailed comparison of the costs of getting the phones from the three telcos.
Today, Samsung officially launched the renewed Series 9 notebooks. They promise a sleeker build and improved performance thanks to the upgraded Ivy Bridge processors that come with integrated Intel HD 4000 graphics. Read on to find out more.
We managed to get our paws all over the Samsung Galaxy S III in an exclusive, albeit short, hands-on session. So let's cut to the chase; check out our preview on the highly anticipated gadget after the jump.
Come next week, the new Samsung Galaxy S III will be unveiled to great fanfare. On our end, we have been compiling news on the highly anticipated device. Here's a quick round-up on what we have found out so far, including rumors and all.
Imagine 50-point multi-touch capability on your TV. That's essentially what the Samsung SUR40 - the result of a collaboration between Microsoft and Samsung Electronics using the much publicized Microsoft Surface 2.0 technology. It won the CES Best of Innovations 2012 award, but will it win the hearts of businesses here?
We're at Bangkok's Convention Center to partake in Samsung's yearly South East Asia and Oceania Forum event. Dig in to check out the onslaught of CE products Samsung has lined up in store for you!
- 6 third-party apps that are optimized for 3D Touch on Apple iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
- If you are using the 16GB Apple iPhone 6s, download this app to take more photos
- These Motorola smartphones will get Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Huawei Nexus 6P to come in two color and storage options for the Singapore market
- Apple files patent for ring-style wearable with display, cameras and sensors
- More than 1.4 billion Android devices vulnerable to Stagefright 2.0
- ASUS to preload Microsoft Office apps on its Android smartphones and tablets
- You can now build your own "Netflix and chill" button