- Articles tagged "samsung"
The SG edition of Samsung Solve for Tomorrow 2015 saw students from local universities, polytechnics, and ITEs challenge themselves to devise innovative solutions for society's problems. Which teams' ideas got the judge's vote and walked away with the top prize of S$10,000 and a four-day study trip to Korea? Find out here!
Samsung's massive 18.4-inch tablet makes its debut in Singapore, packing a slew of features designed for better video and family bonding experience. Does it make sense to have one? We give you our first impressions.
Love old games? We kick off October with a fantastic deal on an old RPG from 2000, Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption. Apart from this, check out deals on storage, travel, and straps for your smartwatch.
Remember when we were all waiting for Apple to unveil its vision for the smartwatch and it ended up looking like, well... all the other smartwatches that had come before it? I think Samsung just created the smartwatch we've been waiting for.
IFA is Europe's biggest and most important tech show, and here are the 8 coolest and most important new devices that were unveiled this year.
Saw some pre-installed apps that you don't want on your brand spanking new device? Let us tell you how to get rid of them.
The biggest companies in tech have descended on Berlin this weekend to showcase their latest products, gadgets and innovations at IFA 2015. Here's just some of the things that caught our eye.
If you just look at the specs, you'll be scratching your head wondering why Samsung made two such similar phones. But specs don't tell the whole story. Pick up the Galaxy Note 5 and S6 Edge+ and you'll know why they've to exist separately. We tell you this other half of the story.
After many leaks, Samsung has officially unveiled the Galaxy Note 5 at a press event today at New York City. Is this Note worth the wait? We go up close and personal.
Do you like the Galaxy S6 Edge, but wish that Samsung has made it bigger? Your calls are now answered as the Korean company has just unveiled the Galaxy S6 Edge+, a 5.7-inch smartphone with a screen that curves around the two sides. We go hands-on.
- Acronis True Image 2017 New Generation is the first of its kind to protect against ransomware
- You can pay for rides on public transport with EZ-Link Wearables
- Thousands of watch faces are coming soon to the Samsung Gear S2 and S3
- Report: Worldwide app downloads grew 15% in 2016, revenue up 40%
- ASUS rumored to launch the ZenFone 4 series in May
- Apple said to have delayed launch of new iPads to second half of the year
- Tag Heuer will unveil a smartwatch powered by Android Wear 2.0 in May
- "Irregularly-sized" batteries and manufacturing issues caused the Note7 fires?