- Articles tagged "samsung"
Samsung's flagship smartphones for 2016 just debuted at MWC 2016. How does it look like up-close? We show you.
Samsung's latest flagship smartphones, the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, are here! They're waterproof, they have bigger batteries, and yes, expandable storage is back! We had a chance to take a closer look at them before MWC starts. Here's what we think.
Samsung wants to give the everyday person the ability to create Virtual Reality content. With VR being the next aggressive market, the Samsung Gear 360 VR camera is thus born. Read to see our trial with this pocket-sized VR shooter.
It's the time of the year again for Samsung to announce its next Galaxy S flagship smartphone. Here's what we know about the Samsung Galaxy S7 so far, and surprisingly, there's quite a lot.
We check out if the Rose Gold smartwatch is a worthy smart timepiece with premium build quality, or if it's a dud chasing the Rose Gold trend. What do you think?
Samsung unveiled its updated 2016 Galaxy A series phones today. Available in 4.7, 5.2 and 5.5-inch sizes, all three phones boast premium metal and glass builds, Super AMOLED displays and expandable storage. The A5 and A7 will also have Full HD resolution displays, fingerprint scanners and Samsung Pay compatibility.
Samsung's new flagship tablets are thinner and lighter than ever. But is their attractive design matched by equally compelling performance? We take a closer look to find out.
Samsung unveiled its new range of SUHD TVs at CES 2016 today. The new lineup includes the world's first bezel-less curved design, and a full lineup spanning from 50-inch up to 80-inch all with 10-bit quantum dot display and 1,000-nit HDR technology for superior picture quality.
The high-end smartphone category is one of the most competitive consumer markets out there. It's the place where manufacturers get to showcase their latest and greatest research and development and most luxurious designs. But which is the best smartphone of 2015? Here's what we think.
Based on quantum dot technology and running Tizen OS, Samsung's "SUHD" 4K TVs are the company's highest-end 4K TVs. Does the semiconductor material really make a difference? Here's our review of the flagship JS9500 and JS9000.
- Acronis True Image 2017 New Generation is the first of its kind to protect against ransomware
- You can pay for rides on public transport with EZ-Link Wearables
- Thousands of watch faces are coming soon to the Samsung Gear S2 and S3
- Report: Worldwide app downloads grew 15% in 2016, revenue up 40%
- ASUS rumored to launch the ZenFone 4 series in May
- Apple said to have delayed launch of new iPads to second half of the year
- Tag Heuer will unveil a smartwatch powered by Android Wear 2.0 in May
- "Irregularly-sized" batteries and manufacturing issues caused the Note7 fires?