- Articles tagged "samsung"
Samsung's latest flagship smartphone boasts a new 12-megapixel, f/1.7 dual-pixel camera. We took a few quick shots with it. Here are the results.
Samsung's flagship smartphones for 2016 just debuted at MWC 2016. How does it look like up-close? We show you.
Samsung's latest flagship smartphones, the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, are here! They're waterproof, they have bigger batteries, and yes, expandable storage is back! We had a chance to take a closer look at them before MWC starts. Here's what we think.
Samsung wants to give the everyday person the ability to create Virtual Reality content. With VR being the next aggressive market, the Samsung Gear 360 VR camera is thus born. Read to see our trial with this pocket-sized VR shooter.
It's the time of the year again for Samsung to announce its next Galaxy S flagship smartphone. Here's what we know about the Samsung Galaxy S7 so far, and surprisingly, there's quite a lot.
We check out if the Rose Gold smartwatch is a worthy smart timepiece with premium build quality, or if it's a dud chasing the Rose Gold trend. What do you think?
Samsung unveiled its updated 2016 Galaxy A series phones today. Available in 4.7, 5.2 and 5.5-inch sizes, all three phones boast premium metal and glass builds, Super AMOLED displays and expandable storage. The A5 and A7 will also have Full HD resolution displays, fingerprint scanners and Samsung Pay compatibility.
Samsung's new flagship tablets are thinner and lighter than ever. But is their attractive design matched by equally compelling performance? We take a closer look to find out.
Samsung unveiled its new range of SUHD TVs at CES 2016 today. The new lineup includes the world's first bezel-less curved design, and a full lineup spanning from 50-inch up to 80-inch all with 10-bit quantum dot display and 1,000-nit HDR technology for superior picture quality.
The high-end smartphone category is one of the most competitive consumer markets out there. It's the place where manufacturers get to showcase their latest and greatest research and development and most luxurious designs. But which is the best smartphone of 2015? Here's what we think.
- Leica and Huawei to setup R&D center to work on optical and software systems
- Yahoo confirms 500 million user accounts have been breached
- Galaxy Note7 replacement sets in South Korea are overheating or losing juice
- Re-contracting your telco plan? Beware of differing admin charges
- Here’s how to stop WhatsApp from sharing your phone number with Facebook
- #ICYMI Friday: Yahoo accounts hacked, lots of cameras, should you Apple Watch 2
- Apple just trademarked a retro-style '8' logo
- Grab partners with MIT-spinoff nuTonomy to allow hailing of its self-driving cars