- Articles tagged "samsung"
It's the time of the year again for Samsung to announce its next Galaxy S flagship smartphone. Here's what we know about the Samsung Galaxy S7 so far, and surprisingly, there's quite a lot.
SSDs are fast, but the SATA interface has been the limiting factor in their performance. If you really want to take your system to the next level, consider these high-end PCIe-based SSDs. We have four such drives tested in great detail!
We check out if the Rose Gold smartwatch is a worthy smart timepiece with premium build quality, or if it's a dud chasing the Rose Gold trend. What do you think?
Samsung unveiled its updated 2016 Galaxy A series phones today. Available in 4.7, 5.2 and 5.5-inch sizes, all three phones boast premium metal and glass builds, Super AMOLED displays and expandable storage. The A5 and A7 will also have Full HD resolution displays, fingerprint scanners and Samsung Pay compatibility.
Samsung's new flagship tablets are thinner and lighter than ever. But is their attractive design matched by equally compelling performance? We take a closer look to find out.
Samsung unveiled its new range of SUHD TVs at CES 2016 today. The new lineup includes the world's first bezel-less curved design, and a full lineup spanning from 50-inch up to 80-inch all with 10-bit quantum dot display and 1,000-nit HDR technology for superior picture quality.
The high-end smartphone category is one of the most competitive consumer markets out there. It's the place where manufacturers get to showcase their latest and greatest research and development and most luxurious designs. But which is the best smartphone of 2015? Here's what we think.
Based on quantum dot technology and running Tizen OS, Samsung's "SUHD" 4K TVs are the company's highest-end 4K TVs. Does the semiconductor material really make a difference? Here's our review of the flagship JS9500 and JS9000.
The SG edition of Samsung Solve for Tomorrow 2015 saw students from local universities, polytechnics, and ITEs challenge themselves to devise innovative solutions for society's problems. Which teams' ideas got the judge's vote and walked away with the top prize of S$10,000 and a four-day study trip to Korea? Find out here!
Samsung's massive 18.4-inch tablet makes its debut in Singapore, packing a slew of features designed for better video and family bonding experience. Does it make sense to have one? We give you our first impressions.
- Thinner MacBook Pros with OLED display touch bar and Touch ID arriving in Q4?
- Display suppliers preparing to mass produce OLED displays for the 2017 iPhone
- Linksys to launch new EA7500 Max-Stream AC1900 MU-MIMO router at PC Show 2016
- NVIDIA is reportedly working on two new GP102-based cards; the GTX Titan, and the GTX 1080 Ti
- Sony enhances home cinema audio with the new HT-RT3 sound bar
- Aftershock tries its hand at mini PCs with its new Nano series
- Toyota is teaming up with the inventor of the Segway to make better wheelchairs
- Spotify upgrades family plan with more users, slashes subscription price by half