Articles tagged ‘samsung’
The Crucial M500 and Samsung SSD 840 Evo are two of the most popular mainstream SSDs in the market now, but more than just a battle between two popular SSDs, it is also a battle of ideologies. Find out why and who will emerge victorious in our review.
Around this time last year, we brought to you our first ever high-end SSD shootout which pitted the latest and greatest SSDs that were in the market against each other. This year, we've refreshed the shootout with several high profile candidates from Samsung, Plextor, Corsair, OCZ and more doing battle. Find out who emerged victorious!
We took the latest Samsung NX30 interchangeable lens digital camera for a quick hands-on test. All we can say for now is, Samsung's getting better at this.
Samsung unveiled the world's first bendable TV prototype that allows the viewer to bend the screen on demand. Soon, you'll never have to decide whether to purchase a flat or curved screen TV.
Samsung today launched four new tablets that focuses on enabling users with better tools for productivity as well as enhancing user's experience with a high resolution display. We take a closer look at what these new devices have to offer.
It's the end of the year - which features did our readers love the most in 2013? Click in to find out.
Sitex is currently underway here in Singapore, but over in the US, Black Friday madness is about to grip the nation. If you're prepared to jump through a few hoops to get the best deals, online shopping on Black Friday (even with the extra shipping costs) can be much cheaper than local prices.
At a special event exclusively for HardwareZone members only, a total of 50 lucky individuals were given the special privilege to test drive the new Samsung Galaxy Note 3 ahead of its launch in Singapore.
Samsung has announced its first smart watch, the Galaxy Gear. Did all the rumors come true? We had a quick hands-on with it, and here are our findings.
With Samsung, impressive hardware is a given. And with giant smartphones very common these days, Samsung is keen to remind us that there are other Samsung-only technologies that make the 5.7-inch Galaxy Note 3 different from the other phablets. Let's find out what they are.
- DisplayPort 1.3 standard finalized, supports 5K displays with its 32.4Gbps bandwidth
- Brother unveils its next generation of printers
- Leaked: AMD Radeon R9 390X graphics card in the works
- Don't like U2? Here's how you can remove them from your iTunes account
- Microsoft to announce US$2.5 billion deal to acquire maker of Minecraft (Updated)
- Panasonic announces new Lumix GM5 mirrorless camera and a new premium compact camera, the Lumix DMC-LX100
- Oppo N3 teased for October
- Potential security breach forces M1 to suspend Apple iPhone 6 pre-orders (Update)