- Articles tagged "samsung"
CES isn’t CES without new TVs, and thank goodness, TV manufacturers didn’t disappoint us last week at Las Vegas. Here are 5 awesome 4K TVs to look forward to this year. It's time to save up!
Samsung Singapore has revealed availability and pricing details of its refreshed upper mid-range Samsung Galaxy A (2017) range. Available in 5.2- and 5.7-inch screen sizes, the A range now sports 16MP front and rear cameras, an IP68 build and always-on Super AMOLED displays. Full details inside.
Selfies and social media have made sharing your experiences a daily must-do. 360-degree cameras one-up that, letting you share the entire world around you at that point of time. We rounded up four such options from earlier this year to to find out which is best.
We can't stress enough how important this year's Galaxy S8 is for Samsung, especially after last year's Note 7 debacle. Here are all the rumors we've heard about Samsung's next flagship phone.
The Samsung Gear S3 builds on the tried-and-tested formula of the Gear S2 with new features like built-in GPS and LTE. The watch is available in two variants, a Classic version and a more rugged-looking Frontier model.
SSDs have never been faster, but if you are a performance junkie seeking the absolute best, which should you pick? We pit four of the newest, fastest SSDs in the market today to see who's the ultimate speed king.
If you're in the market for a new phone to replace your Samsung Galaxy Note7, we've got some great options for you.
Samsung Mobile Singapore shared the full details of the Galaxy Note7 exchange/refund program recently. Are consumers in Singapore getting a good refund deal against other countries? Let's check out the different programs!
Are the iPhone 7 Plus’ dual cameras better than the iPhone 6s Plus or the Samsung Galaxy S7’s? The answer is: yes and no. Here’s why.
The Samsung Galaxy Note7 might go down in history as the smartphone with the shortest shelf life. We take a look at its two-month journey from the launch to its unfortunate demise.
- Battery said to be the cause of Note7 fires, findings to be announced on 23 Jan
- LG G6 uses heat pipes to prevent overheating, undergoes stricter safety testings
- Value enthusiasts, welcome the new Silverstone Redline RL06-Pro ATX chassis!
- App.net is dead, long live Micro.blog
- Android creator Andy Rubin is building a new company and a premium smartphone
- No surprise: PC market suffers 5th straight year of decline
- Lyft lost US$600 million in 2016
- Apple's App Store estimated to generate US$5.4 billion revenue in 2016