- Articles tagged "router"
The PC Show is now upon us, and there will be a horde of tech-hungry consumers. If you want to get something, you'd have to be quick, so here's our Personal Computing buying guide to help you hit fast, and and get out of the PC Show safe and sound.
Belkin first revealed their revamped brand identity during CES 2012. For the benefit of local consumers, Belkin staged an official launch today to showcase their new corporate logo as well as a slew of home networking products and iPhone/iPad accessories. Here's our coverage of the event held at Hummerstons.
Belkin did the less tech-savvy folks a good turn today with the introduction of four user-friendly 802.11n routers engineered with fun applications and easy setup process. Here are some highlights from the launch.
- Intel and Micron 3D NAND to enable up to 10TB 2.5-inch SSDs
- YouTube's new 4K, 60 frame per second videos will probably break your system
- HTC One E9+ with 5.5-inch Quad-HD display appears on its China website
- Rumor: NVIDIA to launch the GeForce GTX 980 Ti graphics card by mid-year
- Alleged photos of an actual LG G4 leak online
- Facebook announces new Messenger Platform centered on content and businesses
- Canon's new 4K camera appears in China
- Amazon now offers unlimited cloud storage for just US$59.99 per year