- Articles tagged "dvb-t2"
LG Electronics has just launched its 2014 4K UHD TV lineup for the Singapore market. A couple of things caught our eye in particular: one is that the cheapest model is going for S$2,999; the other is a character called Bean Bird.
LG Electronics has just announced two new OLED TVs for the Singapore market. Both have a 55-inch screen size and support DVB-T2, but one is curved and the other is flat.
DVB-T2 isn't the name of another astromech droid in Star Wars. Instead, it's the latest broadcast transmission standard for digital TV that many countries (including Singapore) are using. Here's a quick primer.
Held at Suntec's Convention Center, we took some time out to chase BroadcastAsia where major film and production players flaunt the best of broadcasting trends and equipment. Without a doubt, the local buzzword this year isn't so much 3D, but DVB-T2.
- Sony to launch Xperia Z5, Z5 Compact and Z5 Ultra in September?
- Xiaomi Redmi 2GB RAM model launching Tuesday for $179; price slashed for original model
- Mozilla begins external testing of MozVR, new VR-based Firefox browser
- Xiaomi's next low-cost wearable will monitor your heart rate
- The US Army is working on a real life aimbot
- Canon celebrates 10 years of the EOS 5D with a movie
- SteelSeries GameSense software provides in-game information via keyboard lighting
- Samsung and Oppo sued in China for loading devices with too many non-removable software