Articles tagged ‘dvb-t2’
LG Electronics has just launched its 2014 4K UHD TV lineup for the Singapore market. A couple of things caught our eye in particular: one is that the cheapest model is going for S$2,999; the other is a character called Bean Bird.
LG Electronics has just announced two new OLED TVs for the Singapore market. Both have a 55-inch screen size and support DVB-T2, but one is curved and the other is flat.
DVB-T2 isn't the name of another astromech droid in Star Wars. Instead, it's the latest broadcast transmission standard for digital TV that many countries (including Singapore) are using. Here's a quick primer.
Held at Suntec's Convention Center, we took some time out to chase BroadcastAsia where major film and production players flaunt the best of broadcasting trends and equipment. Without a doubt, the local buzzword this year isn't so much 3D, but DVB-T2.
- Cooler Master announces new Resonar in-ear headphones
- Thermaltake expands Water 3.0 series with new Water 3.0 Ultimate cooling kit
- ViewQwest expands U.S. connectivity with New York point of presence
- Seagate begins shipping 8TB drives, 10TB drives not far away
- Google to buy Twitch for US$1 billion
- ASUS PadFone Mini available in Singapore from July 26 for S$399
- Kingston introduces new 960GB SSDNow V310 SSD (updated)
- Western Digital's new My Book Duo devices offer up to 12TB of storage