- Articles tagged "dvb-t2"
LG Electronics has just launched its 2014 4K UHD TV lineup for the Singapore market. A couple of things caught our eye in particular: one is that the cheapest model is going for S$2,999; the other is a character called Bean Bird.
LG Electronics has just announced two new OLED TVs for the Singapore market. Both have a 55-inch screen size and support DVB-T2, but one is curved and the other is flat.
DVB-T2 isn't the name of another astromech droid in Star Wars. Instead, it's the latest broadcast transmission standard for digital TV that many countries (including Singapore) are using. Here's a quick primer.
Held at Suntec's Convention Center, we took some time out to chase BroadcastAsia where major film and production players flaunt the best of broadcasting trends and equipment. Without a doubt, the local buzzword this year isn't so much 3D, but DVB-T2.
- ZTE launches octacore-powered Blade S6 smartphone
- EmTech Singapore: Space, the next frontier
- Google’s Project Zero reveals three new zero-day exploits in Apple’s OS X
- Farewell, Windows RT and Surface 2
- Xiaomi updates Redmi 2 with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage
- First batch of Xiaomi Mi Note sold out in three minutes
- Apple enjoys record-breaking quarter, also ships one billionth iOS device
- EmTech Singapore: Drones are our future