- Articles tagged "dvb-t2"
LG Electronics has just launched its 2014 4K UHD TV lineup for the Singapore market. A couple of things caught our eye in particular: one is that the cheapest model is going for S$2,999; the other is a character called Bean Bird.
LG Electronics has just announced two new OLED TVs for the Singapore market. Both have a 55-inch screen size and support DVB-T2, but one is curved and the other is flat.
DVB-T2 isn't the name of another astromech droid in Star Wars. Instead, it's the latest broadcast transmission standard for digital TV that many countries (including Singapore) are using. Here's a quick primer.
Held at Suntec's Convention Center, we took some time out to chase BroadcastAsia where major film and production players flaunt the best of broadcasting trends and equipment. Without a doubt, the local buzzword this year isn't so much 3D, but DVB-T2.
- NVIDIA partners up with Snake, offers The Phantom Pain for free
- NEC's new V series projectors are suitable for educators and businesses
- Detailed photos of Oneplus 2 smartphone leaked hours before official announcement
- Samsung to hold Galaxy Unpacked event in New York City on 13 Aug
- More photos of the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 leaked
- Is this the battery for the Apple iPhone 6C?
- Leaked user manual reveals Sony's upcoming Xperia C5 Ultra with bezel-free display
- YouTube has a new mobile app that will soon support 3D VR video