- Articles tagged "dvb-t2"
LG Electronics has just launched its 2014 4K UHD TV lineup for the Singapore market. A couple of things caught our eye in particular: one is that the cheapest model is going for S$2,999; the other is a character called Bean Bird.
LG Electronics has just announced two new OLED TVs for the Singapore market. Both have a 55-inch screen size and support DVB-T2, but one is curved and the other is flat.
DVB-T2 isn't the name of another astromech droid in Star Wars. Instead, it's the latest broadcast transmission standard for digital TV that many countries (including Singapore) are using. Here's a quick primer.
Held at Suntec's Convention Center, we took some time out to chase BroadcastAsia where major film and production players flaunt the best of broadcasting trends and equipment. Without a doubt, the local buzzword this year isn't so much 3D, but DVB-T2.
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 to be available here starting Nov 19; and here are the prices
- The Surface Pro 4 is the best tablet Microsoft has ever built
- The Microsoft Lumia 550 is yet another budget Windows 10 phone
- Microsoft unveils two flagship Windows 10 phones: the Lumia 950 and 950 XL
- Adobe Stock to get video, enterprise licensing and additional country rollouts
- USB 3.0 thumb drive with PC-to-iOS support will soon be available on Indiegogo
- Lightroom 6.2 and Camera RAW 9.2 are now available for CC users
- iPhone 6s early adopters having issues with burning hot TouchID button