Articles tagged ‘dvb-t2’
LG Electronics has just launched its 2014 4K UHD TV lineup for the Singapore market. A couple of things caught our eye in particular: one is that the cheapest model is going for S$2,999; the other is a character called Bean Bird.
LG Electronics has just announced two new OLED TVs for the Singapore market. Both have a 55-inch screen size and support DVB-T2, but one is curved and the other is flat.
DVB-T2 isn't the name of another astromech droid in Star Wars. Instead, it's the latest broadcast transmission standard for digital TV that many countries (including Singapore) are using. Here's a quick primer.
Held at Suntec's Convention Center, we took some time out to chase BroadcastAsia where major film and production players flaunt the best of broadcasting trends and equipment. Without a doubt, the local buzzword this year isn't so much 3D, but DVB-T2.
- Pioneer announces launch of new BDP-170 Blu-ray player with extensive connectivity options
- Apple investigating iCloud for possible connection with celebrity photo leaks
- HTC announces the 4.7-inch Desire 510, available in Singapore from September 6 (Updated)
- GrabTaxi partners with Sony Mobile, Xperia users to enjoy discounts on taxi rides
- SanDisk introduces new Ultra II SSD using TLC NAND
- Singapore to get the Apple iPhone 6 on Sept 19 and Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Sept 26?
- Apple's wearable device said to ship only in early 2015, could cost US$400
- Motherboards based on new Intel X99 chipset launched!