- Articles tagged "dvb-t2"
LG Electronics has just launched its 2014 4K UHD TV lineup for the Singapore market. A couple of things caught our eye in particular: one is that the cheapest model is going for S$2,999; the other is a character called Bean Bird.
LG Electronics has just announced two new OLED TVs for the Singapore market. Both have a 55-inch screen size and support DVB-T2, but one is curved and the other is flat.
DVB-T2 isn't the name of another astromech droid in Star Wars. Instead, it's the latest broadcast transmission standard for digital TV that many countries (including Singapore) are using. Here's a quick primer.
Held at Suntec's Convention Center, we took some time out to chase BroadcastAsia where major film and production players flaunt the best of broadcasting trends and equipment. Without a doubt, the local buzzword this year isn't so much 3D, but DVB-T2.
- After much anticipation, ASUS finally launches the Transformer Book Chi T300
- Nikon releases the pricing and availability for 5 Coolpix models and a D810 kit set
- Sony announces launch of four Full-frame E-mount lenses and two teleconverters
- ASUS implements USB 3.1 functionality on motherboards and new add-in cards
- Office 2016 for Mac now available as a free preview
- Xiaomi to launch Redmi 2 in Singapore on March 10?
- Xiaomi's action camera is way cheaper than GoPro and Sony's most affordable models
- NVIDIA unveils the new GeForce GTX Titan X graphics card