- Articles tagged "dvb-t2"
LG Electronics has just launched its 2014 4K UHD TV lineup for the Singapore market. A couple of things caught our eye in particular: one is that the cheapest model is going for S$2,999; the other is a character called Bean Bird.
LG Electronics has just announced two new OLED TVs for the Singapore market. Both have a 55-inch screen size and support DVB-T2, but one is curved and the other is flat.
DVB-T2 isn't the name of another astromech droid in Star Wars. Instead, it's the latest broadcast transmission standard for digital TV that many countries (including Singapore) are using. Here's a quick primer.
Held at Suntec's Convention Center, we took some time out to chase BroadcastAsia where major film and production players flaunt the best of broadcasting trends and equipment. Without a doubt, the local buzzword this year isn't so much 3D, but DVB-T2.
- Good vibes as Lenovo unveils smartphones at IFA 2015
- OnePlus 2 updates Singapore pricing while striking down grey imports
- ASUS announces 8-antenna RT-AC5300 monster router at IFA 2015
- Lenovo's Y series introduces new gaming machines and gear
- Lenovo announces three new Android Yoga tablets at IFA 2015
- Oppo to announce 5.5-inch Find 9 on 19 September?
- LG's new Android Wear device to have three buttons, launch in the coming weeks?
- New Moto 360 collection unveiled at IFA 2015, boasts new designs and more models