- Articles tagged "dvb-t2"
LG Electronics has just launched its 2014 4K UHD TV lineup for the Singapore market. A couple of things caught our eye in particular: one is that the cheapest model is going for S$2,999; the other is a character called Bean Bird.
LG Electronics has just announced two new OLED TVs for the Singapore market. Both have a 55-inch screen size and support DVB-T2, but one is curved and the other is flat.
DVB-T2 isn't the name of another astromech droid in Star Wars. Instead, it's the latest broadcast transmission standard for digital TV that many countries (including Singapore) are using. Here's a quick primer.
Held at Suntec's Convention Center, we took some time out to chase BroadcastAsia where major film and production players flaunt the best of broadcasting trends and equipment. Without a doubt, the local buzzword this year isn't so much 3D, but DVB-T2.
- Retail prices and storage capacity of Apple iPhone 6S and 6S Plus leaked
- Alleged photos of Microsoft Lumia 950 and 950 XL leaked
- Rumor: LG Nexus (2015) to be launched on 29 September
- NVIDIA focuses on deep learning at GTC Asia South 2015
- OnePlus 2 available for purchase on Lazada Singapore from 14 Sep to 14 Oct (Update)
- ViewQwest’s latest 4K-capable media player offers an integrated VPN service that works with any ISP!
- Alienware's arsenal grows as the Alienware 18 returns
- Lara Croft is on the Go!