Articles tagged ‘fujifilm’
Announced in October, the Fujifilm X-E2 replaces the X-E1 as Fujifilm's more affordable mirrorless system camera option. The XQ1, on the other hand, is Fujifilm's latest advanced point-and-shoot. Read on to find out more details on these two new releases.
Fujifilm's first mirrorless system camera, the X-Pro1, finally reaches Singapore. Besides revealing the camera's local price, we also scored an interview with X-Pro1 product manager Hiroshi Kawahara, who tells us how the X100 has changed the X-Pro1, where that RAW button went and why the X-Pro1 has no in-built stabilization.
Poised to challenge its rivals who have been in the interchangeable lens camera market for quite a while, the new Fujifilm X-Pro1 with its 16-megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS sensor is the new ILC to watch out for. Here's our brief hands-on with Fujifilm's star of the year from CES 2012.
We took a spin at the show floor of the just concluded CP+ camera and photo imaging show and here are some highlights we've collated just for you.
In this next part of our CES 2011 coverage, we take a look at AMD, Canon, Sony, B&W, Brother, FujiFilm, Polaroid, VERTIX, X-mini, Audi, Hyundai and a tiny robotic ball called Sphero.
- Be First in Line to Collect your Playstation 4 Pre-order and Walk Away with a PS Vita TV
- ASUS GTX 780 Ti DirectCU II Graphics Card Will Be Available Starting 20 December
- ASUS Zenbook UX302 to Hit Local Stores on 20 December
- ECS Fusing Durathon Technology with Entire Motherboard Lineup
- Gigabyte Announces Thunderbolt 2 Certification for GA-Z87X-UD7 TH Motherboard
- MSI GTX 780Ti Gaming 3G Introduced
- Microsoft Planning to Make Windows Phone and Windows RT Free
- Pioneer SBX-N700 Speaker Bar System Upgrades Audio from HDTVs and Mobile Devices