- Articles tagged "fujifilm"
The Fujifilm X-T1 continues the retro heritage of their X-series, carrying on in the tradition of the X100S and the X-Pro1, and we just got to try it out for the first time. Check out how the camera feels in the hands and how the large EVF works in real life. Also, we talk local prices with Fujifilm.
Announced in October, the Fujifilm X-E2 replaces the X-E1 as Fujifilm's more affordable mirrorless system camera option. The XQ1, on the other hand, is Fujifilm's latest advanced point-and-shoot. Read on to find out more details on these two new releases.
Fujifilm's first mirrorless system camera, the X-Pro1, finally reaches Singapore. Besides revealing the camera's local price, we also scored an interview with X-Pro1 product manager Hiroshi Kawahara, who tells us how the X100 has changed the X-Pro1, where that RAW button went and why the X-Pro1 has no in-built stabilization.
Poised to challenge its rivals who have been in the interchangeable lens camera market for quite a while, the new Fujifilm X-Pro1 with its 16-megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS sensor is the new ILC to watch out for. Here's our brief hands-on with Fujifilm's star of the year from CES 2012.
We took a spin at the show floor of the just concluded CP+ camera and photo imaging show and here are some highlights we've collated just for you.
In this next part of our CES 2011 coverage, we take a look at AMD, Canon, Sony, B&W, Brother, FujiFilm, Polaroid, VERTIX, X-mini, Audi, Hyundai and a tiny robotic ball called Sphero.
- Xiaomi announces Mi Note Black Edition, only 30,000 units available for sale
- Guess the two phones responsible for two drunken roommates stabbing each other
- Samsung launches flagship JS9500 and JS9000 SUHD curved smart TVs
- More than SUHD TVs up its sleeves, Samsung releases 2015 UHD TV line-up
- Apple could use Apple Watch's hardened aluminum in next iPhone to rid bending issues
- Never run out of USB-C ports with the InfiniteUSB-C!
- Fujifilm announces launch of the Fujinon XF16mm f/1.4 R WR
- Steam testing two-factor Steam Guard authentication via mobile app