Articles tagged ‘fujifilm’
The Fujifilm X-T1 continues the retro heritage of their X-series, carrying on in the tradition of the X100S and the X-Pro1, and we just got to try it out for the first time. Check out how the camera feels in the hands and how the large EVF works in real life. Also, we talk local prices with Fujifilm.
Announced in October, the Fujifilm X-E2 replaces the X-E1 as Fujifilm's more affordable mirrorless system camera option. The XQ1, on the other hand, is Fujifilm's latest advanced point-and-shoot. Read on to find out more details on these two new releases.
Fujifilm's first mirrorless system camera, the X-Pro1, finally reaches Singapore. Besides revealing the camera's local price, we also scored an interview with X-Pro1 product manager Hiroshi Kawahara, who tells us how the X100 has changed the X-Pro1, where that RAW button went and why the X-Pro1 has no in-built stabilization.
Poised to challenge its rivals who have been in the interchangeable lens camera market for quite a while, the new Fujifilm X-Pro1 with its 16-megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS sensor is the new ILC to watch out for. Here's our brief hands-on with Fujifilm's star of the year from CES 2012.
We took a spin at the show floor of the just concluded CP+ camera and photo imaging show and here are some highlights we've collated just for you.
In this next part of our CES 2011 coverage, we take a look at AMD, Canon, Sony, B&W, Brother, FujiFilm, Polaroid, VERTIX, X-mini, Audi, Hyundai and a tiny robotic ball called Sphero.
- Fujifilm Introduces X100 Teleconverter and XT-1 Accessory Set
- Google's New Camera App Lets You Add Lens Blur to Your Pictures
- Google's Modular Smartphone May be the Last Phone you Ever Need
- Cortana is a Good Friend of Clippy
- Yahoo Wants to Replace Google as iOS' Default Search Engine
- Samsung Expands Its Lineup of Digital Audio Systems to Boost Your Entertainment Experience
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Susceptible to Spoofing Hack
- Brother Launches ScanNCut and Hello Kitty Home Sewing Machines