- Articles tagged "fujifilm"
The Fujifilm X-T1 continues the retro heritage of their X-series, carrying on in the tradition of the X100S and the X-Pro1, and we just got to try it out for the first time. Check out how the camera feels in the hands and how the large EVF works in real life. Also, we talk local prices with Fujifilm.
Announced in October, the Fujifilm X-E2 replaces the X-E1 as Fujifilm's more affordable mirrorless system camera option. The XQ1, on the other hand, is Fujifilm's latest advanced point-and-shoot. Read on to find out more details on these two new releases.
Fujifilm's first mirrorless system camera, the X-Pro1, finally reaches Singapore. Besides revealing the camera's local price, we also scored an interview with X-Pro1 product manager Hiroshi Kawahara, who tells us how the X100 has changed the X-Pro1, where that RAW button went and why the X-Pro1 has no in-built stabilization.
Poised to challenge its rivals who have been in the interchangeable lens camera market for quite a while, the new Fujifilm X-Pro1 with its 16-megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS sensor is the new ILC to watch out for. Here's our brief hands-on with Fujifilm's star of the year from CES 2012.
We took a spin at the show floor of the just concluded CP+ camera and photo imaging show and here are some highlights we've collated just for you.
In this next part of our CES 2011 coverage, we take a look at AMD, Canon, Sony, B&W, Brother, FujiFilm, Polaroid, VERTIX, X-mini, Audi, Hyundai and a tiny robotic ball called Sphero.
- Meet Project X-Ray, the HoloLens' first game prototype
- Bose introduces the next-generation SoundTouch family – now with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- The new Norton Security protection software has something for everyone
- Apple iPad Pro, Apple Pencil and Smart Keyboard available in first week of Nov?
- Want to buy the Apple Watch Hermès? Take a look at their retail prices here
- Here's how the Samsung-made A9 chip fared against its TSMC counterpart in benchmarks
- Is the Apple iPhone 6s more popular than the 6s Plus in the first week of sales?
- Sony announces list of Xperia devices getting Android 6.0 Marshmallow update