- Articles tagged "fujifilm"
If you are heading out to Japan to catch the cherry blossoms, here are some useful tips that I have learned on my recent trip to the Land of the Rising Sun.
We take a quick look at the some of the latest products announced at Fujifilm's X-series anniversary event. Introducing the new X-Pro2, X70, and the new Fujinon XF100-400mm F4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR. Dive in to get familiar with these upcoming products.
The Fujifilm X-T1 continues the retro heritage of their X-series, carrying on in the tradition of the X100S and the X-Pro1, and we just got to try it out for the first time. Check out how the camera feels in the hands and how the large EVF works in real life. Also, we talk local prices with Fujifilm.
Announced in October, the Fujifilm X-E2 replaces the X-E1 as Fujifilm's more affordable mirrorless system camera option. The XQ1, on the other hand, is Fujifilm's latest advanced point-and-shoot. Read on to find out more details on these two new releases.
Fujifilm's first mirrorless system camera, the X-Pro1, finally reaches Singapore. Besides revealing the camera's local price, we also scored an interview with X-Pro1 product manager Hiroshi Kawahara, who tells us how the X100 has changed the X-Pro1, where that RAW button went and why the X-Pro1 has no in-built stabilization.
Poised to challenge its rivals who have been in the interchangeable lens camera market for quite a while, the new Fujifilm X-Pro1 with its 16-megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS sensor is the new ILC to watch out for. Here's our brief hands-on with Fujifilm's star of the year from CES 2012.
We took a spin at the show floor of the just concluded CP+ camera and photo imaging show and here are some highlights we've collated just for you.
In this next part of our CES 2011 coverage, we take a look at AMD, Canon, Sony, B&W, Brother, FujiFilm, Polaroid, VERTIX, X-mini, Audi, Hyundai and a tiny robotic ball called Sphero.
- Will Samsung release an Olympic edition of the Galaxy S7 Edge?
- MSI announces two new Intel B150 boards with USB Type-C
- Mercedes debuts bonkers mad 577hp AMG GT R at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Futuremark teases new 3DMark Time Spy DirectX 12 benchmark
- Samsung may announce the Galaxy Note 7 on 2nd August
- Huawei to continue using Android as long as Google maintains its openness
- Xiaomi Mi 5 finally lands in Singapore!
- 2017 Apple Watch could sport a power-efficient micro-LED display