- Articles tagged "fujifilm"
Fujifilm has just announced the GFX 50S, a medium format digital camera with a 51.4MP CMOS sensor. Now, let's take a closer look at some functional prototypes of this new camera, along with mockups of the proposed line-up.
If you are heading out to Japan to catch the cherry blossoms, here are some useful tips that I have learned on my recent trip to the Land of the Rising Sun.
We take a quick look at the some of the latest products announced at Fujifilm's X-series anniversary event. Introducing the new X-Pro2, X70, and the new Fujinon XF100-400mm F4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR. Dive in to get familiar with these upcoming products.
The Fujifilm X-T1 continues the retro heritage of their X-series, carrying on in the tradition of the X100S and the X-Pro1, and we just got to try it out for the first time. Check out how the camera feels in the hands and how the large EVF works in real life. Also, we talk local prices with Fujifilm.
Announced in October, the Fujifilm X-E2 replaces the X-E1 as Fujifilm's more affordable mirrorless system camera option. The XQ1, on the other hand, is Fujifilm's latest advanced point-and-shoot. Read on to find out more details on these two new releases.
Fujifilm's first mirrorless system camera, the X-Pro1, finally reaches Singapore. Besides revealing the camera's local price, we also scored an interview with X-Pro1 product manager Hiroshi Kawahara, who tells us how the X100 has changed the X-Pro1, where that RAW button went and why the X-Pro1 has no in-built stabilization.
Poised to challenge its rivals who have been in the interchangeable lens camera market for quite a while, the new Fujifilm X-Pro1 with its 16-megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS sensor is the new ILC to watch out for. Here's our brief hands-on with Fujifilm's star of the year from CES 2012.
We took a spin at the show floor of the just concluded CP+ camera and photo imaging show and here are some highlights we've collated just for you.
In this next part of our CES 2011 coverage, we take a look at AMD, Canon, Sony, B&W, Brother, FujiFilm, Polaroid, VERTIX, X-mini, Audi, Hyundai and a tiny robotic ball called Sphero.
- There are 24 more new watch bands for the Samsung Gear S3
- Galaxy S8 to ditch 3.5mm headphone jack, home button and PenTile display?
- With the official launch of GrabShare in Singapore, you can look forward to cheaper carpool rides!
- The Canon EOS M5 is now in Singapore, here’s its price and a very brief hands-on
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat update now available for Nexus and Pixel phones
- HP's redesigned Secure MPS offers network printers even stronger protection against cyberattacks
- 3 keys to getting the perfect shot
- Fitness trackers are kings of the wearables market