Articles tagged ‘cmma2011’
As we bring our CommunicAsia 2011 coverage to an end, here's an overview of what we saw and thought of the annual infocomm trade event that showcased the best in mobile technology over the past three days.
Sony Ericsson adds two new Xperia models, the ray and the active which run on Android 2.3 Gingerbread. It also launches two new Smart Extras to improve user experience.
Nokia rejoins the party at the annual CommunicAsia event, and it became one of the biggest showstoppers with the unveiling of its long-awaited MeeGo device, the Nokia N9.
CommunicAsia 2011 will be starting soon, but with a few changes from previous years such as a new venue at Marina Bay Sands and brands/vendors both returning and departing. So here's what you can expect from this year's annual infocomm trade show from some of the major participating players.
- 12 Days of Christmas! - The Convertible, Versatile Ultrabook
- Google+ Says: Let It Snow
- Be First in Line to Collect your Playstation 4 Pre-order and Walk Away with a PS Vita TV
- ASUS GTX 780 Ti DirectCU II Graphics Card Will Be Available Starting 20 December
- ASUS Zenbook UX302 to Hit Local Stores on 20 December
- Google Street View Invites You to 10 of the World's Most Remote and Captivating Locations
- ECS Fusing Durathon Technology with Entire Motherboard Lineup
- Gigabyte Announces Thunderbolt 2 Certification for GA-Z87X-UD7 TH Motherboard