Articles tagged ‘cmma2011’
As we bring our CommunicAsia 2011 coverage to an end, here's an overview of what we saw and thought of the annual infocomm trade event that showcased the best in mobile technology over the past three days.
Sony Ericsson adds two new Xperia models, the ray and the active which run on Android 2.3 Gingerbread. It also launches two new Smart Extras to improve user experience.
Nokia rejoins the party at the annual CommunicAsia event, and it became one of the biggest showstoppers with the unveiling of its long-awaited MeeGo device, the Nokia N9.
CommunicAsia 2011 will be starting soon, but with a few changes from previous years such as a new venue at Marina Bay Sands and brands/vendors both returning and departing. So here's what you can expect from this year's annual infocomm trade show from some of the major participating players.
- Samsung Apps Among Least Used by Galaxy Owners
- Xiaomi Working on First Tablet with Intel and NVIDIA
- Apple Has Acquired 24 Companies in the Past 18 Months, Looking to Acquire Some More
- OnePlus Unveils the One, Ready to Kill Other Flagship Smartphones
- Telcos Will Not Charge Existing Customers on Contract for 4G VAS
- Canon Announces Availability and Pricing of Its PowerShot N100
- Lytro Announces their New Light-Field Camera, the Illum.
- Emails Reveal that Google Will Pay Some of Samsung's Legal Costs