- Articles tagged "headphones"
Plantronics just had a launch event for their latest BackBeat Go 3 wireless in-ear headphones, and we were on hand to check it out. Do these tiny headphones deliver better audio than before?
Start the weekend by cashing in on these great deals that we have found.
The AKG N90Q is a set of limited high-end headphones that boast as much flash as they do quality. We test them out briefly to find out what exactly this collaboration with legendary music producer Quincy Jones has to offer.
What goes into a set of S$2,000 headphones? The AKG N90Q limited edition headphones come in a bright gold carrying case and is quite a sight in itself. Here's a quick glimpse of what's inside.
It's a new week, but don't be blue this Monday because it's Cyber Monday! And boy do we have a treat for Star Wars fans.
The audio giant releases a new range of personal audio products; all with high resolution audio support. Step right in to check out Sony's new range of headphones, in-ear earphones and Walkmans for the new age!
Sennheiser has just launched a range of headphones targeted specifically at millennials, and we were on hand to get a quick first look and trial out the new Urbanite range. Hit the jump for more details.
Sony has just introduced their line-up of new headphones for the final quarter of the year, and we took a closer look at three of the more interesting headphones announced.
Beats has a new line-up for 2014, with an update to their Pill speakers, and new wireless versions of their headphones. We dive in to bring you the low-down after the jump.
IT Show 2014 is on-going at the Marina Bay Sands. In this article, we round up some of the best monitors, TVs, headphones, and speakers deals, as well as some buying tips for these products. So, read on.
- Apple Watch 2 to use "one glass solution" display?
- Apple may be bringing the digital crown to the iPhone and iPad
- Galaxy Note 7 rumored to ship with Samsung Cloud storage service
- Apple Store in Singapore likely to open in November
- NVIDIA will pay GeForce GTX 970 owners US$30 each for misleading VRAM claims
- Tableau announces v10 of its beautiful data visualization software for businesses
- Microsoft releases its new iOS camera app, Pix, and touts its smart capabilities!
- AMD outs official specifications for Polaris-based Radeon RX 460 and RX 470