- Articles tagged "headphones"
Sennheiser has just launched a range of headphones targeted specifically at millennials, and we were on hand to get a quick first look and trial out the new Urbanite range. Hit the jump for more details.
Sony has just introduced their line-up of new headphones for the final quarter of the year, and we took a closer look at three of the more interesting headphones announced.
Beats has a new line-up for 2014, with an update to their Pill speakers, and new wireless versions of their headphones. We dive in to bring you the low-down after the jump.
IT Show 2014 is on-going at the Marina Bay Sands. In this article, we round up some of the best monitors, TVs, headphones, and speakers deals, as well as some buying tips for these products. So, read on.
Sitex 2013 is underway at Singapore Expo right now! If you haven't had a chance to stop over and check the deals you are in luck. We bring you the scoop on what to expect if you are on the lookout for speakers, headphones or monitors.
Both Onkyo and Paradigm are well reputed brands in the home theater audio space. At a recent event, they unveiled their new lineup of audio offerings for sound lovers in Singapore and we managed to even have a quick trial. More details within our article.
Monster has unveiled their new range of headphones for 2013. While many are simple upgrades like color options, there are two new notable entries in the shape of the Genesis and the MVP Carbon. We share more details of these upcoming devices.
Partnering up with Japanese inspired lifestyle brand tokidoki, Sol Republic has launched a new pair of on-ear headphones. Offering a great degree of modularity and a chic, urban design, the headphones are also optimized for use with Apple products.
Be sure to browse through our buying guide before you head down to SITEX 2012! We have a sumptuous spread of recommended audio-visual products for your consideration, including TVs, home theater systems, projectors, headphones, and media players.
Yamaha has brought a treasure trove of products to IFA 2012, including new sound bars, desktop audio systems, and even a high-end CD player with a network-streaming client. Here are a few that caught our attention; fingers crossed that they will reach our shores soon.
- WSJ: Casio to introduce a smartwatch in 2016 to compete against the Apple Watch
- Apple's new iPhones to come with new NFC chip and 16GB base storage option?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 listed on IDA's website, a hint of an imminent launch?
- Soon, MasterCard could let you approve purchases with your face
- Here’s why you should hold off on buying a liquid-cooled AMD Fury X graphics card
- Samsung clinches mega deal to provide 20 million SSDs to Apple, Microsoft and more
- Is this Blackberry's first Android phone?
- Apple Watch 2 rumored to retain screen size, resolution and shape