- Articles tagged "gaming notebook"
The ASUS ROG GX700 packs some impressive out-of-the-box performance. But ASUS didn't include an overclockable mobile processor and a desktop-class NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 for nothing. How much performance is still waiting to be squeezed out of this luxury notebook? We find out.
NVIDIA achieves desktop-class gaming performance with the new GeForce GTX 980M and GTX 970M mobile GPUs. We give you the lowdown behind the technologies such as Battery Boost to make this possible along with the second generation Maxwell GPU architecture. To prove that it's not fluff, we've got performance figures from a prototype notebook.
Held at Shijingshan Stadium, Beijing, from the 22nd to 24th November, the MSI Beat It 2013 tournament saw 17 top CS:GO teams from different parts of the world gather to compete against one another in a bid to win the grand prize of US$10,000 and five MSI GE70 gaming laptops loaded with WD SSHDs. We give you a rundown of what took place.
The Razer Blade Pro used to be the only slim 17-inch gaming notebook around, but not any more. There's a new challenger in the form of MSI's GS70 Stealth. We pit these two lightweight gaming notebooks against each other to find out which is best.
We had a quick hands-on session with Razer’s latest gaming notebooks, the 14-inch Razer Blade and 17-inch Razer Blade Pro, and here are our first impressions.
It's been almost a year since Razer first showed off its Razer Blade gaming laptop in August 2011 (more than a year, if you're counting it as a continuation of the Switchblade concept first seen at CES in January 2011) but it will finally be launching in Singapore on 14th June with a hefty pricetag of S$3999.99.
AMD has finally unveiled the true next generation Radeon mobile graphics chips using the Southern Islands cores' GCN architecture on the 28nm process technology. They consist of the Radeon HD 7900M, 7800M and 7700M series and we detail all you need to know about them - including performance expectations.
You can't have an IT show without notebooks, PCs and networking peripherals. So no matter what computing products you are looking for, we've got you covered on the best deals that the vendors have to offer.
- Samsung launches Galaxy Upgrade program for Note7 users in Korea
- Grab's new GrabChat feature makes it easier to communicate with your driver
- POSB runs trial for in-school contactless payment system
- AT&T announces deal to acquire Time Warner for more than US$85 billion
- AMD cuts Radeon RX 460 and 470 prices in response to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 launch
- 4 reasons why you'll want the LG gram 15 notebook
- Spotted in Australia: Google Pixel Smartphones in retail
- Two different modems found in the iPhone 7, one performs 30% better