Articles tagged ‘creative’
The new Creative Sound BlasterAxx is unlike any wireless speaker. It features a host of smart features such as a customizable "acoustic zone" and even boasts a built-in microphone array with CrystalVoice technology for communication purposes. We check out the entire line-up, SBX 8, SBX 10 and SBX 20, to see if it will turn Creative's fortunes.
Last week, Creative unveiled the Sound BlasterAxx series of speakers for desktops and smart mobile devices, powered by a new SB-Axx1 chip. Earlier today, we were at the company's HQ to witness exactly what the trio of speakers have to offer. Here are our hands-on and ears-on impressions.
We take a closer look at Creative's latest Sound Blaster Recon3D franchise, powered by the Sound Core3D audio processor. Showcased alongside its new gaming headsets, it is clear that Creative is out to woo console gamers with their latest offerings.
Creative revisits its OEM roots with the unveiling of the Jaguar3 reference tablet, powered by its Zii Labs' ZMS-20 dual-core processor. Will it make an impact in a burgeoning tablet market and woo manufacturers to its camp? Here's what we think.
Creative's latest series of wireless speakers uses the company's Wireless Modular Bluetooth connectivity to allow users to easily expand from a single-speaker setup to a 3.1 configuration. Sounds interesting? Read on for more details about it and other new products.
Thanks to the folks at Creative, we were treated to a sneak peek at its recently announced Creative Zii EGG. While it's not exactly a consumer product, the potential it holds for developers could inadvertently affect how consumers view mobile devices in future. We share with you our first impressions.
- SingTel Launches Singapore's First Mobile Data Plans for Seniors
- Plextor Introduces M6 Family of SSDs at CeBIT 2014
- SingTel Restored Fibre-Based Services in Bedok, Hardware Fault To Be Blamed
- Sony & Panasonic Develop Archival Disc Standard for Next-gen Optical Discs
- Patent Wars: ZiiLabs Files Patent Infingement Lawsuit Against Apple and Samsung
- Synology Releases DiskStation Manager 5.0
- You Won't Believe What Hello Kitty and Playboy are Doing with a Leica
- MSI Announces Gaming AIOs and Nightblade Gaming Barebone at CeBIT 2014