- Articles tagged "creative"
Start your new year with new things! Need we say more?
It's Friday again and we are finally into the last month of the year. Usher in December with some great deals here!
Creative has updated the Roar once again with two professional models – the Sound Blaster Roar Pro and the Creative iRoar. Intrigued? Pictures and first impressions right after the jump.
If you're looking for high-quality gaming audio, or you're just interested in any possible advantage you can get while gaming, take a look at Creative's latest Sound BlasterX series of professional grade gaming gear. The entire range will be available for pre-order at Comex 2015!
Creative’s Sound Blaster Roar blew us away with its combination of features, performance, and price last year, so when we were invited to Creative’s headquarters for an exclusive sneak preview of the brand new Sound Blaster Roar 2, we were understandably excited. Pictures and first impressions after the jump.
Creative's new Sound Blaster X7 is a desktop USB DAC and audio amplifier that connects to your TV, sound system, and smart devices, bringing high quality sound to your home thanks to the high-end 24-bit /192kHz, 127dB desktop USB DAC and audio amplifier that features a Dolby certified decoder.
The ultra portable speaker segment is a curious one, while the size of these speakers makes them easy to bring around, it also limits the number of drivers manufacturers can place in them, and so the audio quality. We compare the latest such as the Creative MuVo Mini and the Logitech X300 to see how they fare.
The new Creative Sound BlasterAxx is unlike any wireless speaker. It features a host of smart features such as a customizable "acoustic zone" and even boasts a built-in microphone array with CrystalVoice technology for communication purposes. We check out the entire line-up, SBX 8, SBX 10 and SBX 20, to see if it will turn Creative's fortunes.
Last week, Creative unveiled the Sound BlasterAxx series of speakers for desktops and smart mobile devices, powered by a new SB-Axx1 chip. Earlier today, we were at the company's HQ to witness exactly what the trio of speakers have to offer. Here are our hands-on and ears-on impressions.
We take a closer look at Creative's latest Sound Blaster Recon3D franchise, powered by the Sound Core3D audio processor. Showcased alongside its new gaming headsets, it is clear that Creative is out to woo console gamers with their latest offerings.
- Apple "working rapidly" to expand Apple Pay in Asia and Europe
- Nexus users may get free unlimited storage at original quality on Google Photos
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 custom cards have landed, and they're cheaper than expected
- Samsung Pay Mini app available for Android and iOS in June?
- Microsoft and NUS sign a MOU to collaborate on data science education and research
- Samsung shows some love to the trendier crowd by launching the Galaxy J3 and J5
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella delivers his keynote address at Microsoft Developer Day Singapore
- Here’s how much the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 will cost you in local stores