Articles tagged ‘creative’
The ultra portable speaker segment is a curious one, while the size of these speakers makes them easy to bring around, it also limits the number of drivers manufacturers can place in them, and so the audio quality. We compare the latest such as the Creative MuVo Mini and the Logitech X300 to see how they fare.
The new Creative Sound BlasterAxx is unlike any wireless speaker. It features a host of smart features such as a customizable "acoustic zone" and even boasts a built-in microphone array with CrystalVoice technology for communication purposes. We check out the entire line-up, SBX 8, SBX 10 and SBX 20, to see if it will turn Creative's fortunes.
Last week, Creative unveiled the Sound BlasterAxx series of speakers for desktops and smart mobile devices, powered by a new SB-Axx1 chip. Earlier today, we were at the company's HQ to witness exactly what the trio of speakers have to offer. Here are our hands-on and ears-on impressions.
We take a closer look at Creative's latest Sound Blaster Recon3D franchise, powered by the Sound Core3D audio processor. Showcased alongside its new gaming headsets, it is clear that Creative is out to woo console gamers with their latest offerings.
Creative revisits its OEM roots with the unveiling of the Jaguar3 reference tablet, powered by its Zii Labs' ZMS-20 dual-core processor. Will it make an impact in a burgeoning tablet market and woo manufacturers to its camp? Here's what we think.
Creative's latest series of wireless speakers uses the company's Wireless Modular Bluetooth connectivity to allow users to easily expand from a single-speaker setup to a 3.1 configuration. Sounds interesting? Read on for more details about it and other new products.
Thanks to the folks at Creative, we were treated to a sneak peek at its recently announced Creative Zii EGG. While it's not exactly a consumer product, the potential it holds for developers could inadvertently affect how consumers view mobile devices in future. We share with you our first impressions.
- HTC announces the 4.7-inch Desire 510, available in Singapore from September 6 (Updated)
- GrabTaxi partners with Sony Mobile, Xperia users to enjoy discounts on taxi rides
- SanDisk introduces new Ultra II SSD using TLC NAND
- Singapore to get the Apple iPhone 6 on Sept 19 and Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Sept 26?
- Apple's wearable device said to ship only in early 2015, could cost US$400
- Motherboards based on new Intel X99 chipset launched!
- 5.3-inch Sony Xperia T3 available in Singapore from August 30 for S$498
- Apple sends out invites for media event on September 9