- Articles tagged "tablet"
Touted as (currently) the world's thinnest and lightest tablet, the Toshiba Excite X10 got the hands-on treatment from us at CES 2012. Check out what we have to say about the Japanese company's aneroxic tablet.
Summing up Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer’s CES 2012 keynote speech, Microsoft's all geared up to ensure every connected device will eventually sport some form of the Metro UI that's now the core feature of Windows 8. Details and future goals are right after the jump.
Selecting a tablet boils down to knowing its features, such as the processor, display size, battery amongst many. More importantly, it's also about finding a tablet that matches your needs. To ease the selection process, here's our tablet buying guide, rounding up all the information you need before you buy that slate for yourself or as a gift.
Toshiba recently had a launch event that featured what Toshiba claims is the thinnest and lightest Ultrabook in the market right now. They also took the opportunity to introduce two new tablets, and a new all-in-one PC.
We were invited to the Singapore launch of the ASUS ZenBook and managed to get a brief hands-on with their latest Ultrabook to hit the market. While it looks gorgeous, is that enough to set itself apart from the deluge of Ultrabooks scheduled to hit the market?
Awaiting Tegra 3's arrival? In the space and time in-between, here's a quick look at what the new chip offers with more updates direct from NVIDIA headquarters.
With tablets looking to be a major casual media consumption device for many consumers, Logitech unveiled a new line of iPad and Android tablet accessories, with the promise of more to follow.
Even though Lenovo is dabbling with Google's Android Honeycomb platform, the company is always ready to put a business spin to its Android tablets. Here's a quick impression from our brief hands-on time with the Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet.
Lenovo joins the Android family with the launch of its IdeaPad and ThinkPad tablets, which run on the Android 3.1 platform. Join us as we check out the IdeaPad K1 in detail!
HP's webOS brings a fresh perspective to the tablet space that is currently dominated by Apple iOS and Google Android. Our hands-on experience with the OS and its accompanying hardware, the HP TouchPad, will shed some light on its standing against the matured mobile OS.
- Local company Secretlab launches Throne, racing-inspired gaming chair to take on DXRacer (Updated)
- Biostar Intel 100-series chipset motherboards to debut at Computex 2015
- Panasonic announces launch of the Lumix DMC-CM1, the world’s slimmest communication camera.
- Upgrade your iPhone 6/6 Plus with an easy access back button
- Amped Wireless' new RE1750A Wi-Fi range extender provides up to 12,000 sq ft of Wi-Fi coverage
- Google to announce new update guarantee for Nexus devices alongside Android M?
- Intel targets entry-level markets with Atom x3 processors, celebrates innovation in Asia
- Google's internal codename for Android M is Macadamia Nut Cookie?