Articles tagged ‘tablet’
Awaiting Tegra 3's arrival? In the space and time in-between, here's a quick look at what the new chip offers with more updates direct from NVIDIA headquarters.
With tablets looking to be a major casual media consumption device for many consumers, Logitech unveiled a new line of iPad and Android tablet accessories, with the promise of more to follow.
Even though Lenovo is dabbling with Google's Android Honeycomb platform, the company is always ready to put a business spin to its Android tablets. Here's a quick impression from our brief hands-on time with the Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet.
Lenovo joins the Android family with the launch of its IdeaPad and ThinkPad tablets, which run on the Android 3.1 platform. Join us as we check out the IdeaPad K1 in detail!
HP's webOS brings a fresh perspective to the tablet space that is currently dominated by Apple iOS and Google Android. Our hands-on experience with the OS and its accompanying hardware, the HP TouchPad, will shed some light on its standing against the matured mobile OS.
Huawei has been a recurring participant in CommunicAsia, and the company took the opportunity to introduce its latest 7-inch tablet, the Huawei MediaPad. Here's a quick hands-on of the new Android tablet from Huawei.
Intel shared their vision of companion computing and their plans with the Atom platform. We also took a tour of Intel's booth.
2011 is the year of the tablet, filled with more hardware and software choices. And that's where our PlayTest Lite with HTC came in handy, where we walked participants through a tablet buying guide presentation, giving them the opportunity to play with the HTC Flyer and win one for themselves. Here's what went down at PlayTest Lite with HTC.
The Apple iPad 2 is now officially slated for a 29th April launch in Singapore. Potential buyers, do you need the Wi-Fi or 3G version, or is the first iPad still relevant? Take some time to consider our views on this matter.
At MWC 2011, HTC once again threw a whole slew of updates to its portfolio. This time, we see new Android 2.3 devices, smartphones with a one-key access to Facebook and more importantly, the company's first tablet running with an updated HTC Sense.
- SingTel Restored Fibre-Based Services in Bedok, Hardware Fault To Be Blamed
- Sony & Panasonic Develop Archival Disc Standard for Next-gen Optical Discs
- Patent Wars: ZiiLabs Files Patent Infingement Lawsuit Against Apple and Samsung
- Synology Releases DiskStation Manager 5.0
- You Won't Believe What Hello Kitty and Playboy are Doing with a Leica
- MSI Announces Gaming AIOs and Nightblade Gaming Barebone at CeBIT 2014
- Would We Ever Get to See the Dual-OS-Capable ASUS Transformer Book Duet?
- Neil Young is Launching PonoPlayer and PonoMusic via Kickstarter on March 15