Articles tagged ‘tablet’
Intel shared their vision of companion computing and their plans with the Atom platform. We also took a tour of Intel's booth.
2011 is the year of the tablet, filled with more hardware and software choices. And that's where our PlayTest Lite with HTC came in handy, where we walked participants through a tablet buying guide presentation, giving them the opportunity to play with the HTC Flyer and win one for themselves. Here's what went down at PlayTest Lite with HTC.
The Apple iPad 2 is now officially slated for a 29th April launch in Singapore. Potential buyers, do you need the Wi-Fi or 3G version, or is the first iPad still relevant? Take some time to consider our views on this matter.
At MWC 2011, HTC once again threw a whole slew of updates to its portfolio. This time, we see new Android 2.3 devices, smartphones with a one-key access to Facebook and more importantly, the company's first tablet running with an updated HTC Sense.
Computex 2010 has yet to open its doors to visitors, but a few major vendors held their own press events today. We caught up with bigwigs ASUS and MSI and found that this year's theme appears to be tablets and more tablets.
- Yahoo Board Approves Tumblr Acquisition for US$1.1 Billion *UPDATED*
- A Preview of Upcoming MSI G-Series Gaming Notebooks
- ASRock Reveals A-Style 2T2R 802.11ac Wi-Fi Feature on New Intel 8-Series Boards
- Sony Introduces 10,000mAh Portable Charger
- Samsung Unveils Galaxy Mega 6.3 and 5.8 (Update)
- 5.9-inch Samsung Galaxy Note III to Debut at IFA in September
- GPU Shipment Figures Released for Q1 2013; Intel Still Holds Lion's Share
- Canon Announces 200-400mm f/4L Telephoto Lens with Built-in 1.4x Extender