- Articles tagged "tablet"
Another year, another Tegra, but this time NVIDIA has a game-changing mobile processor with a graphics core direct from the Kepler GPU architecture. Welcome the Tegra K1.
Fujitsu recently revealed their new range of touch-enabled business-class products that combine enterprise features like security, with user-friendly design. Hop in and find what they've in store for 2014.
Lenovo has just unveiled its latest tablet, the Yoga Tablet. Their latest table features a unique cylindrical battery with an integrated kickstand that lets it be used in a variety of modes - hold, stand and tilt. We check it out to see if this stand is really as effective as Lenovo makes it out to be.
Dell recently launched a whole slew of consumer and enterprise products. There were plenty of notebooks, desktops and printers, but it was the Dell XPS 11 convertible Ultrabook and Venue tablets that caught our attention. Read on to find out more.
HP has just provided us with a special preview of their latest products that will be launched closer to the year-end holiday season, which includes a new Windows hybrid notebook, an Ultrabook, a desktop AIO and an Android tablet. Here's our first impressions of them.
Hot on the heels of Intel's announcement of the next generation 'Bay Trail' processors, Asus wasted no time to unveil their latest Bay Trail powered Transformer Book T100 which is a 2-in-1 detachable laptop/tablet.
We were given an opportunity to preview and run some early performance benchmarks on Intel's upcoming Bay Trail tablets. Find out how it's performing against its competitors.
Sony has just unveiled a 11-inch tablet with Ultrabook-like components, similar to Microsoft's own Surface Pro tablet, but a lot sleeker. The Vaio Tap 11 has a dual-core Intel Core processor, as well as a digitizer (N-trig technology) that lets you draw or write on the tablet. Check out our brief experience with it.
Qualcomm recently held a workshop in Beijing where it showcased the features and capabilities of its new Snapdragon 800 quad-core processors. We were among the select representatives from Asia to have a chance to go hands-on with the prototypes at the event.
Toshiba has just revealed their new key products for 2013. There are several a couple of new notebooks powered by Intel's latest fourth generation Intel Core processors; a Tegra 4 tablet; portable external hard drives; as well as some other peripherals as well.
- LG prepares 4,000 G4 smartphones for a worldwide consumer experience outreach; Singapore included
- Casio's most advanced selfie camera is now available - the Exilim EX-TR60
- Nokia: No plans to manufacture or sell consumer handsets
- Sennheiser unveils new Sports headphones – the MX686 Sports, CX 686 Sports, PMX 686 Sports and OCX 686 Sports
- The Nexus 7 (2013) is no longer available for purchase on the Google Play Store
- Caldigit releases Tuff external portable hard disk drive with USB-C and T4 Nano PCIe SSD RAID drive
- Sony adds two new Zeiss Lenses to the A-mount line-up.
- HTC One M9 availability and pricing finally revealed (updated)