- Articles tagged "tablet"
The Samsung Galaxy Tab A with S Pen (8.0) and (9.7-inch) succeed the Galaxy Tab 4 series with thinner and lighter designs. They also come with an S Pen, a stylus once reserved for the flagship Galaxy Note series. Can Samsung redefine the entry-level tablet space with the Tab A using an S Pen? We find out in this review.
We had some extensive hands on time with the Dell Venue 8 7000 tablet at Dell's launch event yesterday. As the world's thinnest 8-inch Android tablet, it still packs a lot of interesting capabilities, so here's a more detailed look at it.
Panasonic have been producing ruggedized notebooks for specialized industries such as law enforcement since 1996 and are undoubtedly the market leader, but can the Toughbook weather the global PC crunch?
With so many different tablets available on the market today, what should you look out for when you make your purchase? More than 50 participants attended our HWZ PlayTest event for a hands-on of the latest models on the market, including, phablets, tablets and notebook hybrids. Some from ASUS and Samsung, weren't even launched yet! So check out what took place.
Microsoft won’t be the only company enticing business users with a 2-in-1 notebook/tablet device this year, HP’s Pro x2 612 is a 12-inch, Intel Core-powered tablet with stylus support, a choice between a notebook form factor docking keyboard or a thin and light mobile keyboard, and the Surface Pro 3's stiffest competition.
Intel announced today that products based on the upcoming Broadwell processors will be available in time for this year end's holiday season.
The Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 is Samsung's flagship product in its new pro tablet lineup, but is it just a tablet with a giant screen? To dispel the misconception, Samsung collaborated with HardwareZone to bring our members a special hands-on event - so check out what took place!
The new Huawei MediaPad M1 is yet another tablet recently announced at MWC 2014. Built for entertainment purposes, this highly affordable tablet promises to keep you entertained while on-the-go with the latest LTE connectivity.
Is it a tablet or a smartphone? We honestly don't know and neither does Huawei. The new Huawei MediaPad X1 is sleek enough to be carried around like a smartphone, yet its 7-inch screen makes it more like a tablet. You decide.
Samsung today launched four new tablets that focuses on enabling users with better tools for productivity as well as enhancing user's experience with a high resolution display. We take a closer look at what these new devices have to offer.
- Canon launches ultra-high sensitivity camera with ISO sensitivity over 4,000,000
- Silent Circle's Blackphone 2 to support Android for Work
- Bose announces release of new SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker
- President Obama issues an executive order in an attempt to build the world's first exascale supercomputer
- Facebook’s internet plane has the wingspan of a 737 and flies up to 3 months
- Strong sales of PlayStations and camera sensors for smartphones helped Sony post US$780 million profit
- The Xbox Music rebranding continues on Android; updated Groove app now on Google Play Store
- IDC: Global tablet market shrinks as shipment of Apple iPads declines