- Articles tagged "tablet"
Samsung's new flagship tablets are thinner and lighter than ever. But is their attractive design matched by equally compelling performance? We take a closer look to find out.
Just days ago, Lenovo announced its new business-oriented ThinkPad X1 family of devices. Now that we are here at CES 2016, here's a closer look at some of them.
Samsung's massive 18.4-inch tablet makes its debut in Singapore, packing a slew of features designed for better video and family bonding experience. Does it make sense to have one? We give you our first impressions.
The holiday season is almost upon us and Lenovo has just held a special event to showcase their new products for this coming festive season. There's notebooks, tablets, phablets and more. Check them all out here.
Yolk, the team behind the Kickstarter success Solar Paper, came to Singapore to give us a hands-on with their portable solar charger, with news on the finalized version of the product.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab A with S Pen (8.0) and (9.7-inch) succeed the Galaxy Tab 4 series with thinner and lighter designs. They also come with an S Pen, a stylus once reserved for the flagship Galaxy Note series. Can Samsung redefine the entry-level tablet space with the Tab A using an S Pen? We find out in this review.
We had some extensive hands on time with the Dell Venue 8 7000 tablet at Dell's launch event yesterday. As the world's thinnest 8-inch Android tablet, it still packs a lot of interesting capabilities, so here's a more detailed look at it.
Panasonic have been producing ruggedized notebooks for specialized industries such as law enforcement since 1996 and are undoubtedly the market leader, but can the Toughbook weather the global PC crunch?
With so many different tablets available on the market today, what should you look out for when you make your purchase? More than 50 participants attended our HWZ PlayTest event for a hands-on of the latest models on the market, including, phablets, tablets and notebook hybrids. Some from ASUS and Samsung, weren't even launched yet! So check out what took place.
Microsoft won’t be the only company enticing business users with a 2-in-1 notebook/tablet device this year, HP’s Pro x2 612 is a 12-inch, Intel Core-powered tablet with stylus support, a choice between a notebook form factor docking keyboard or a thin and light mobile keyboard, and the Surface Pro 3's stiffest competition.
- Samsung shows some love to the trendier crowd by launching the Galaxy J3 and J5
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella delivers his keynote address at Microsoft Developer Day Singapore
- Here’s how much the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 will cost you in local stores
- The new HP ZBook Studio is HP’s thinnest and lightest workstation yet
- The 13.3-inch HP Spectre is the laptop HP says will beat Apple (Updated)
- HP's new PageWide Enterprise printers can print up to 75 pages per minute
- HP expands LaserJet and OfficeJet Pro printer line-up, adds new security features
- Sony to terminate development of high functionality camera modules for external sale