Articles tagged ‘razer’
Thanks to advances in CPU and GPU technology, gaming notebooks have never been more powerful. We pit the best of the best from Aftershock, ASUS, Dell, MSI, Razer and Toshiba against each other in a battle to the death to find out which is best.
The Razer Blade Pro used to be the only slim 17-inch gaming notebook around, but not any more. There's a new challenger in the form of MSI's GS70 Stealth. We pit these two lightweight gaming notebooks against each other to find out which is best.
We had a quick hands-on session with Razer’s latest gaming notebooks, the 14-inch Razer Blade and 17-inch Razer Blade Pro, and here are our first impressions.
Previously code named Project Fiona, the Edge features full notebook specs, and is equipped with an Intel Core processor, NVIDIA graphics and Windows 8 OS. We took a quick look while roaming the halls at CES 2013.
It's been almost a year since Razer first showed off its Razer Blade gaming laptop in August 2011 (more than a year, if you're counting it as a continuation of the Switchblade concept first seen at CES in January 2011) but it will finally be launching in Singapore on 14th June with a hefty pricetag of S$3999.99.
- HTC's new J Butterfly is waterproof One (M8) in disguise, available only in Japan
- Petfie, a photo-sharing app for animal lovers, launches in Singapore
- Creative announces affordable T3250 wireless 2.1-speaker system
- Microsoft announces Windows Phone 8.1 Update; developers to get preview next week
- Logitech unveils ultra-fast G402 Hyperion Fury FPS gaming mouse
- Thermaltake announces Cube V1 mini-ITX chassis
- Sony's latest laser projector is the 7,000-lumen VPL-FHZ700L
- Convert your Retina MacBook Pro into a pen tablet