Articles tagged ‘speakers’
At an event held at the Intercontinental Hotel in Singapore, Panasonic allowed us time to get a hands-on experience with their new line-up of audio devices. These include wireless speakers as well as docking systems which are compatible with the Apple's new Lightning connector in addition to home theatre systems.
Is it a satellite dish? Is it a light reflector? Is it a hand-held drum? No. This is the new BeoPlay A9 speakers from Bang & Olufsen which comes with the capacity to deliver 480W of power and sound.
Yamaha has brought a treasure trove of products to IFA 2012, including new sound bars, desktop audio systems, and even a high-end CD player with a network-streaming client. Here are a few that caught our attention; fingers crossed that they will reach our shores soon.
Last week, Creative unveiled the Sound BlasterAxx series of speakers for desktops and smart mobile devices, powered by a new SB-Axx1 chip. Earlier today, we were at the company's HQ to witness exactly what the trio of speakers have to offer. Here are our hands-on and ears-on impressions.
Given the popularity of Apple's iPod, iPhone and iPad, it's only a matter of time that they invade traditional A/V spaces. We were given a tour of Pioneer's newest receivers, and here's a quick look on how they integrate with your iDevices.
- Images and Video of Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Leaked
- Thermaltake Announces Power Supply Units that Support Intel "Haswell" CPUs
- Enermax Launches Five New Cooling Fan Models
- M1 to Improve 3G Indoor Mobile Coverage with Deployment of Small Cell Solution
- Dell's Thumb Drive-Sized Android-Based PC to Ship This July for US$100
- Google Shuts Down Google Checkout
- Flickr Launches New Look with Bigger Photos and 1 Terabyte of Free Storage
- Yahoo Board Approves Tumblr Acquisition for US$1.1 Billion *UPDATED*