Articles tagged ‘speakers’
IT Show 2014 is on-going at the Marina Bay Sands. In this article, we round up some of the best monitors, TVs, headphones, and speakers deals, as well as some buying tips for these products. So, read on.
Sitex 2013 is underway at Singapore Expo right now! If you haven't had a chance to stop over and check the deals you are in luck. We bring you the scoop on what to expect if you are on the lookout for speakers, headphones or monitors.
Atlas Sound and Vision introduces two new Loewe televisions, which includes the new flagship full-array LED screen as well as two new speakers, one of which is the trendy, NFC enabled Loewe Speaker 2 Go. More details after the jump!
At an event held at the Intercontinental Hotel in Singapore, Panasonic allowed us time to get a hands-on experience with their new line-up of audio devices. These include wireless speakers as well as docking systems which are compatible with the Apple's new Lightning connector in addition to home theatre systems.
Is it a satellite dish? Is it a light reflector? Is it a hand-held drum? No. This is the new BeoPlay A9 speakers from Bang & Olufsen which comes with the capacity to deliver 480W of power and sound.
Yamaha has brought a treasure trove of products to IFA 2012, including new sound bars, desktop audio systems, and even a high-end CD player with a network-streaming client. Here are a few that caught our attention; fingers crossed that they will reach our shores soon.
Last week, Creative unveiled the Sound BlasterAxx series of speakers for desktops and smart mobile devices, powered by a new SB-Axx1 chip. Earlier today, we were at the company's HQ to witness exactly what the trio of speakers have to offer. Here are our hands-on and ears-on impressions.
Given the popularity of Apple's iPod, iPhone and iPad, it's only a matter of time that they invade traditional A/V spaces. We were given a tour of Pioneer's newest receivers, and here's a quick look on how they integrate with your iDevices.
- SingTel 1st in Singapore to Offer Direct Carrier Billing for Windows Phone Store Purchases (Update)
- First Batch of Xiaomi Mi 3 Smartphones Sold Out in Singapore
- Razer Launches First Mechanical Keyboard Switch "Designed For Gamers"
- Goodbye Samsung, Apple Turns to TSMC to Manufacture New "A8" SoC
- Bitcoin Founder Tracked Down, Possibly Residing in California, United States
- 'The Last of Us' Game to be Adapted into a Movie
- Microsoft to Unveil DirectX 12 at Upcoming Game Developers Conference
- Oppo R1 and Find 5 Mini Available in Singapore Tomorrow