- Articles tagged "speakers"
Bose had their new series of SoundTouch speakers on display in a Beach Villa at the Equarius Hotel, and we were on hand to have a quick first look at the new units.
Still deciding whether or not to check out the International Sound & Sight Exhibition 2014? Here are some of our top picks from the show.
This year's International Sound & Sight Exhibition (ISSE) is taking place from November 28 to 30, at Parkroyal on Kitchener Road. Yamaha Music (Asia) is at the show for the fifth year running, and this time, the company has brought along its newest audio-visual wares. Let us take a look.
Sony's latest launch showcased speakers like the premium SS-NA5ES bookshelves, and the portable Bluetooth wireless speakers, the SRS-X7 and the SRS-X5. We had a quick listen, and here's what we think.
The ultra portable speaker segment is a curious one, while the size of these speakers makes them easy to bring around, it also limits the number of drivers manufacturers can place in them, and so the audio quality. We compare the latest such as the Creative MuVo Mini and the Logitech X300 to see how they fare.
Beats has a new line-up for 2014, with an update to their Pill speakers, and new wireless versions of their headphones. We dive in to bring you the low-down after the jump.
Bose announced its move into dedicated Wi-Fi streaming devices earlier this year with the introduction of the SoundTouch 30, SoundTouch 20 and the SoundTouch Portable Wi-Fi music systems. We bring you our initial impressions of their rejuvenated desktop audio offerings after a brief hands-on session.
IT Show 2014 is on-going at the Marina Bay Sands. In this article, we round up some of the best monitors, TVs, headphones, and speakers deals, as well as some buying tips for these products. So, read on.
Sitex 2013 is underway at Singapore Expo right now! If you haven't had a chance to stop over and check the deals you are in luck. We bring you the scoop on what to expect if you are on the lookout for speakers, headphones or monitors.
Atlas Sound and Vision introduces two new Loewe televisions, which includes the new flagship full-array LED screen as well as two new speakers, one of which is the trendy, NFC enabled Loewe Speaker 2 Go. More details after the jump!
- Guess the two phones responsible for two drunken roommates stabbing each other
- Samsung launches flagship JS9500 and JS9000 SUHD curved smart TVs
- More than SUHD TVs up its sleeves, Samsung releases 2015 UHD TV line-up
- Apple could use Apple Watch's hardened aluminum in next iPhone to rid bending issues
- Never run out of USB-C ports with the InfiniteUSB-C!
- Fujifilm announces launch of the Fujinon XF16mm f/1.4 R WR
- Steam testing two-factor Steam Guard authentication via mobile app
- Widerun bike trainer allows you to explore Alpine trails from your home