- Articles tagged "speakers"
Tat Chuan Acoustic had a launch event for the new Sonos Play:5 and we were on hand to experience the latest offering from the wireless speaker company. Find out what's new from the multi-room audio pioneers!
The Devialet Phantom is an exciting audio product that recently hit our shores, and we were invited to an exclusive media session to hear the difference for ourselves. Once you hear it, you'll only want more of it.
Bose had their new series of SoundTouch speakers on display in a Beach Villa at the Equarius Hotel, and we were on hand to have a quick first look at the new units.
Still deciding whether or not to check out the International Sound & Sight Exhibition 2014? Here are some of our top picks from the show.
This year's International Sound & Sight Exhibition (ISSE) is taking place from November 28 to 30, at Parkroyal on Kitchener Road. Yamaha Music (Asia) is at the show for the fifth year running, and this time, the company has brought along its newest audio-visual wares. Let us take a look.
Sony's latest launch showcased speakers like the premium SS-NA5ES bookshelves, and the portable Bluetooth wireless speakers, the SRS-X7 and the SRS-X5. We had a quick listen, and here's what we think.
The ultra portable speaker segment is a curious one, while the size of these speakers makes them easy to bring around, it also limits the number of drivers manufacturers can place in them, and so the audio quality. We compare the latest such as the Creative MuVo Mini and the Logitech X300 to see how they fare.
Beats has a new line-up for 2014, with an update to their Pill speakers, and new wireless versions of their headphones. We dive in to bring you the low-down after the jump.
Bose announced its move into dedicated Wi-Fi streaming devices earlier this year with the introduction of the SoundTouch 30, SoundTouch 20 and the SoundTouch Portable Wi-Fi music systems. We bring you our initial impressions of their rejuvenated desktop audio offerings after a brief hands-on session.
IT Show 2014 is on-going at the Marina Bay Sands. In this article, we round up some of the best monitors, TVs, headphones, and speakers deals, as well as some buying tips for these products. So, read on.
- Your third-party USB Type-C cable may destroy your laptop if you aren't careful
- Future Intel chips may favor reduced power instead of increased performance
- Oculus Ready PCs will be available for pre-order very soon!
- Google has the highest paid CEO in the US
- No more non-K overclocking: Intel closes loophole with microcode update for Skylake CPUs
- You can add free 2GB storage to your Google Drive account today
- Sparkle updater in many Mac apps leaves apps vulnerable to hijacks
- Samsung to trademark "Always On Display", possible debut on the Galaxy S7