- Articles tagged "app attack"
Dating can be incredibly stressful. You have to pick the right place, at the right time and do the right thing. It boggles the mind on how many things can go wrong! Here are some apps that can help you from making those mistakes.
Are you all caught up in the Star Wars hype? Counting down the days till Episode VIII? Fortunately, there are plenty of Star Wars apps to ensure that you'll be able to carry a small piece of that galaxy far, far away with you wherever you go.
Over 3 million apps. That's how many apps the Apple App Store and Google Play Store offer when combined. Just a fraction of those are developed locally, and we've rounded up a handful of the best for you right here.
With security breaches all over the news these days, you can hardly be blamed for feeling a little paranoid about data theft or the actual snitching of your phone. We've rounded up a handful of apps to make your days a little easier and more secure.
Augmented reality doesn't have to be the prerogative of expensive, clunky headsets. With these mobile apps, you can discover new ways to interact with your everyday reality!
Single or attached - your status doesn't really matter when 14th of February comes along. In this special edition of App Attack, let us arm you with the essential apps to set up the perfect date on Saint Valentine's Day.
A shutterbug? Check. Android smartphone user? Check. Then you are at the right place. Check out our recommended list of photography apps to download on your Android mobile device.
- Samsung's consumer confidence drops following the Galaxy Note7 recall
- Leica and Huawei to setup R&D center to work on optical and software systems
- Yahoo confirms 500 million user accounts have been breached
- Galaxy Note7 replacement sets in South Korea are overheating or losing juice
- Re-contracting your telco plan? Beware of differing admin charges
- Here’s how to stop WhatsApp from sharing your phone number with Facebook
- #ICYMI Friday: Yahoo accounts hacked, lots of cameras, should you Apple Watch 2
- Apple just trademarked a retro-style '8' logo