- Articles tagged "app attack"
Over 3 million apps. That's how many apps the Apple App Store and Google Play Store offer when combined. Just a fraction of those are developed locally, and we've rounded up a handful of the best for you right here.
With security breaches all over the news these days, you can hardly be blamed for feeling a little paranoid about data theft or the actual snitching of your phone. We've rounded up a handful of apps to make your days a little easier and more secure.
Augmented reality doesn't have to be the prerogative of expensive, clunky headsets. With these mobile apps, you can discover new ways to interact with your everyday reality!
Single or attached - your status doesn't really matter when 14th of February comes along. In this special edition of App Attack, let us arm you with the essential apps to set up the perfect date on Saint Valentine's Day.
A shutterbug? Check. Android smartphone user? Check. Then you are at the right place. Check out our recommended list of photography apps to download on your Android mobile device.
- Apple's iPhone 7 may eliminate 3.5mm audio jack to make it thinner
- Trouble managing multiple Instagram accounts? A solution might be coming soon
- Here's the design philosophy behind the Samsung Galaxy View
- OnePlus X is available for purchase on Lazada Singapore with no invite required
- Lenovo brings the VIBE S1 and P1 to Singapore
- PSA: Firmware updates for the Nikon D750 and the D4S have just been released
- ASRock just made it possible for you to overclock DDR4 memory on a non-Z170 motherboard
- Airbus wants to load passengers onto an airplane just like cargo