- Articles tagged "trinity"
AMD's latest interpretation of Heterogeneous System Architecture (HSA) has been brought to the desktop and mobile computing fronts in the form its Trinity A-series APUs. We've put together resources on what you need to know about these new processors and the hardware ecosystem such as motherboards and even notebooks.
With the introduction of the AMD Trinity desktop APUs that require the new AMD FM2 CPU socket, there has been a trickle of such motherboards from the usual board makers. We gathered four motherboards from ASUS, ASrock, Gigabyte and MSI that feature the AMD A85X chipset and put them to the test.
The wait for AMD desktop Trinity APUs is over. This next generation of APU is built on the mature 32nm SOI process technology and features a second revision of the Bulldozer architecture with a more powerful GPU. Step right in as we reveal its integrated graphics and its latest iteration of AMD Dual Graphics performance!
The wait for AMD desktop Trinity APUs is almost over. This next generation of APU is built on the mature 32nm SOI process technology and features a second revision of the Bulldozer architecture. Step right in as we take a sneak peek at its integrated graphics performance!
AMD's Trinity APUs for the desktop market won't hit retail till late this year, but almost every major motherboard vendor has FM2 socket based motherboards all lined up and ready to go. Here's a quick roundup of the various Socket FM2 equipped motherboards from Computex.
AMD has just announced the release of two new E-Series APUs, the E2-1800 and E1-1200, at Computex 2012. They also took some time to talk at length about the benefits of Trinity.
2012 will be the year the world sees low-powered AMD processors that can compete effectively against Intel's CPUs. AMD claims that the new Trinity APU processors come with better gaming firepower, which we put to the test. Will it overpower the competition? Read on to find out more.
We were invited to Austin in USA to hear about AMD's most important product of the year - the Trinity APU. While most of the information is still under NDA, we are able to share with you on a 'blind-test' experience on how the new APU performs against the competition. Check it out!
- Apple rumored to extend iPhone 6s battery replacement program to the iPhone 6
- Nearly one million people in China registered their interest for the Nokia 6
- Samsung to unveil Galaxy S8 on 29 March, retail price said to start from US$849?
- IMDA: 5G mobile data networks on track for 2020 deployment
- The Raspberry Pi Foundation releases Compute Module 3, with its sights set on industrial applications
- Rumor: Apple to offer a souped up MacBook Pro this year with up to 32GB RAM
- Usher in the Year of the Rooster with these specials from Apple
- NVIDIA’s original Shield TV gets updated with new software and features