- Articles tagged "fujitsu"
Fujitsu recently revealed their new range of touch-enabled business-class products that combine enterprise features like security, with user-friendly design. Hop in and find what they've in store for 2014.
Fujitsu has just launched a myriad of touch-enabled Windows 8 machines, targeted squarely at enterprise users. Besides touch, these business notebooks and tablets also come with stylus input capabilities for extra usability options. Read on for what we found.
Fujitsu is one of the last notebook manufacturers to get into the Ultrabook game, but what better way to start than with Ivy Bridge and two distinct models? Included in the line-up are also some multimedia and enterprise class notebooks.
Fujitsu releases 10 new Lifebook models, with a focus on going green and providing better biometric security. The new models cater to those looking for mobility, work performance and gaming - all based on the new Sandy Bridge platform from Intel. Check them out!
- PSA: Fujifilm releases major firmware update
- THX launches HDMI-cable certification program
- BMW to demo auto-parking technology at CES 2015
- Microsoft recruiting for its new 'Arcadia' initiative
- LG to debut smart TVs running WebOS 2.0 at CES 2015
- Typo2 keyboard for iPhone 6 now available
- BlackBerry Classic launches in Singapore
- Swiss watchmaker Tag Heuer to launch new smart watch next summer