- Articles tagged "fujitsu"
Fujitsu recently revealed their new range of touch-enabled business-class products that combine enterprise features like security, with user-friendly design. Hop in and find what they've in store for 2014.
Fujitsu has just launched a myriad of touch-enabled Windows 8 machines, targeted squarely at enterprise users. Besides touch, these business notebooks and tablets also come with stylus input capabilities for extra usability options. Read on for what we found.
Fujitsu is one of the last notebook manufacturers to get into the Ultrabook game, but what better way to start than with Ivy Bridge and two distinct models? Included in the line-up are also some multimedia and enterprise class notebooks.
Fujitsu releases 10 new Lifebook models, with a focus on going green and providing better biometric security. The new models cater to those looking for mobility, work performance and gaming - all based on the new Sandy Bridge platform from Intel. Check them out!
- Twitter's new timeline feature shows best tweets from people you follow
- Google's self-driving car system gets a legal fillip
- Your third-party USB Type-C cable may destroy your laptop if you aren't careful
- Future Intel chips may favor reduced power instead of increased performance
- Oculus Ready PCs will be available for pre-order very soon!
- Google has the highest paid CEO in the US
- No more non-K overclocking: Intel closes loophole with microcode update for Skylake CPUs
- You can add free 2GB storage to your Google Drive account today