- Articles tagged "wireless speakers"
Tat Chuan Acoustic had a launch event for the new Sonos Play:5 and we were on hand to experience the latest offering from the wireless speaker company. Find out what's new from the multi-room audio pioneers!
Atlas Sound and Vision introduces two new Loewe televisions, which includes the new flagship full-array LED screen as well as two new speakers, one of which is the trendy, NFC enabled Loewe Speaker 2 Go. More details after the jump!
Bose has launched the new QuietComfort 20 active noise canceling earphones and the small, portable SoundLink Mini Bluetooth speaker. We had a chance to check the products out at the launch event and bring you our first impressions.
The new Creative Sound BlasterAxx is unlike any wireless speaker. It features a host of smart features such as a customizable "acoustic zone" and even boasts a built-in microphone array with CrystalVoice technology for communication purposes. We check out the entire line-up, SBX 8, SBX 10 and SBX 20, to see if it will turn Creative's fortunes.
We had the opportunity to experience Libratone's Live and Lounge wireless speakers earlier today. Here's more of our thoughts on the Danish speakers coupled with AirPlay capabilities.
Last week, Creative unveiled the Sound BlasterAxx series of speakers for desktops and smart mobile devices, powered by a new SB-Axx1 chip. Earlier today, we were at the company's HQ to witness exactly what the trio of speakers have to offer. Here are our hands-on and ears-on impressions.
If you have a smartphone or tablet, chances are you might be on the lookout for a decent portable speaker to 'amp up' your audio experience. Perhaps Bang & Olufsen has the solution to your needs in the shape of its new Beolit 12 portable speaker? Check out our first impressions.
- Apple rumored to introduce iris scanners on the iPhone in 2018
- BlackBerry says its new Android smartphone is the most secure in the world
- Pokémon GO sets a new record with 75 million downloads on Android and iOS
- AMD Zen may debut in 2016, but will only reach mass availability in 2017
- ROMOSS’s new S$9 charging cable uses one plug for both iOS and Android phones
- Celebrate National Day with this free animated Line sticker set
- 4 reasons Samsung Pay is the better way to pay
- StarHub and Nokia trials triples 4G upload speeds in Singapore