Articles tagged ‘x79’
Better late than never, Gigabyte held its X79 motherboard seminar to showcase its range of boards that support the Sandy Bridge-E processors as well as their exciting new features.
The ASUS Next Generation Motherboard Technical Seminar gave us our most intimate look at the new X79 boards to date. With exciting new offerings from ROG and TUF series, ASUS also showcased its new P9X79 series.
The MSI X79A-GD65 (8D) is a high-end X79 motherboard featuring eight DDR3 DIMM slots and claims to be the first motherboard with support for PCIe 3.0. We show you the board in detail.
The soon to be released Sandy Bridge-E processor (also known as the Extreme Edition) with new X79 motherboards were spotted at IDF 2011's tech showcase.
Intel shared their vision of companion computing and their plans with the Atom platform. We also took a tour of Intel's booth.
Computex doesn't start till tomorrow but over at Gigabyte's booth that's still under construction, we managed to catch hold our first glimpses of motherboards based on the Intel X79 chipset for Sandy Bridge-E CPUs and AMD Llano CPUs. Check these out and more!
- Download Apple's 12 Days of Gifts App and Receive One Daily from 26 Dec to 6 Jan
- PowerColor Announces TurboDuo R9 280X OC
- Samsung Shipped 10 Million Galaxy Note 3 in Two Months
- SingTel: Mobile Internet Connectivity To Be Boosted by 20% in Crowded Places
- Xiaomi is "Most Likely" Coming to Singapore: Here's Why You Should Care
- ASUS Introduces NFC-enabled M70 Desktop PC
- Leaked Intel SSD Roadmap Reveals Upcoming 2TB Drives in 2014
- ASUS ROG Announces Mars 760 Graphics Card