- Articles tagged "playtest"
Running throughout all four days of COMEX 2011 from 1st to 4th September, here's a quick look at a typical seminar-filled day of PlayTest@COMEX.
2011 is the year of the tablet, filled with more hardware and software choices. And that's where our PlayTest Lite with HTC came in handy, where we walked participants through a tablet buying guide presentation, giving them the opportunity to play with the HTC Flyer and win one for themselves. Here's what went down at PlayTest Lite with HTC.
Nearly 70 attendees from our HardwareZone community joined us for an afternoon with Kingston while we gave a presentation on PC tech trends and explore Kingston's products. Attendees also stood a chance to win great prizes! For those who couldn't make it, here are some highlights, with video.
While the long-awaited PlayTest #4 had a successful field day on 21st November, we bring you reportage and pictures of event highlights. In this exciting edition of PlayTest, our theme focused on lifestyle on-the-go with talk sessions hosted by the editorial team and several exclusive tech gadgets never seen before!
It's that time of the year again where PC show is just around the corner. Anticipating it, we recently invited the community to PlayTest #3, where participants get to try the latest tech gadgets and get expert opinions. In this edition, we focused on photography and videography and here are some of the highlights in case you missed it. Video coverage included!
With Comex 2008 looming, we once again opened the hallowed halls of our office and invited subscribers and readers of HardwareZone, HWM, GameAxis and PVi, to come in and try out the latest gadgets and ask whatever burning questions they might have. This time, more tech talks, a gaming tourney and more goodies were in-store; check out the coverage!
- SanDisk launches new 256GB microSD cards at MWC Shanghai 2016
- Rumor: Intel is looking to sell its cyber security business
- Apple rumored to be working on new Thunderbolt Display with integrated graphics
- Microsoft paid this woman US$10,000 for an unwanted Windows 10 installation
- ADATA launches new M.2 version of its Premier SP550 mainstream SSD
- New digital telco Circles.Life launches its Unlimited Bonus Data reward program
- Google to release its own handset by the end of the year
- iPhone 7 may come in space black to match the Apple Watch