- Articles tagged "playtest"
Running throughout all four days of COMEX 2011 from 1st to 4th September, here's a quick look at a typical seminar-filled day of PlayTest@COMEX.
2011 is the year of the tablet, filled with more hardware and software choices. And that's where our PlayTest Lite with HTC came in handy, where we walked participants through a tablet buying guide presentation, giving them the opportunity to play with the HTC Flyer and win one for themselves. Here's what went down at PlayTest Lite with HTC.
Nearly 70 attendees from our HardwareZone community joined us for an afternoon with Kingston while we gave a presentation on PC tech trends and explore Kingston's products. Attendees also stood a chance to win great prizes! For those who couldn't make it, here are some highlights, with video.
While the long-awaited PlayTest #4 had a successful field day on 21st November, we bring you reportage and pictures of event highlights. In this exciting edition of PlayTest, our theme focused on lifestyle on-the-go with talk sessions hosted by the editorial team and several exclusive tech gadgets never seen before!
It's that time of the year again where PC show is just around the corner. Anticipating it, we recently invited the community to PlayTest #3, where participants get to try the latest tech gadgets and get expert opinions. In this edition, we focused on photography and videography and here are some of the highlights in case you missed it. Video coverage included!
With Comex 2008 looming, we once again opened the hallowed halls of our office and invited subscribers and readers of HardwareZone, HWM, GameAxis and PVi, to come in and try out the latest gadgets and ask whatever burning questions they might have. This time, more tech talks, a gaming tourney and more goodies were in-store; check out the coverage!
- Nexus users may get free unlimited storage at original quality on Google Photos
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 custom cards have landed, and they're cheaper than expected
- Samsung Pay Mini app available for Android and iOS in June?
- Microsoft and NUS sign a MOU to collaborate on data science education and research
- Samsung shows some love to the trendier crowd by launching the Galaxy J3 and J5
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella delivers his keynote address at Microsoft Developer Day Singapore
- Here’s how much the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 will cost you in local stores
- The new HP ZBook Studio is HP’s thinnest and lightest workstation yet