- Articles tagged "lg"
Will the new wave of 3D-enabled smartphones offer users more? Let's find out from today's LG Optimus 3D launch.
LG Electronics unveiled a total of eleven new HDTV models today, including LED, LCD and Plasma models bearing Cinema 3D and Smart TV features. Do check out our coverage to find out more about the new passive 3D screens equipped with Internet capabilities.
A phone that uses glasses-free 3D display, and a tablet that records 3D images. That's one of the major highlights at MWC 2011 when we checked out both the LG Optimus 3D and Optimus Pad, and here's our hands-on impressions of these unique mobile devices.
In our next edition of our CES 2011 coverage, we've covered JVC, LG, MSI, NVIDIA, Plantronics and BlackBerry.
The stage is set for Microsoft's Windows Phone 7 to take its place in the race to regain its smartphone dominance. At its official launch, we got a whiff of the updated mobile OS, loaded on the newest and fastest devices that will be reaching our shores very soon.
LG has given us a glimpse of their INFINIA series yesterday. Today, we bring you the concluding chapter with more on their upcoming HDTV models, and of course, LG's new-fangled LED and 3D technology. Read on for more Korean intrigue.
You've read our CES coverage on LG's upcoming TV sets. Well, we are now here in Seoul to find out more about LG's plans for their upcoming slim and sexy INFINIA range.
- Crucial releases new MX200 and BX100 SSDs
- The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 cards are here!
- Alleged pictures of 12 inch MacBook Air display appear in the wild
- Microsoft: Office 2016 for PC coming in 2H 2015
- Apple targets 19 hours of "mixed usage" battery life for Apple Watch
- You no longer need to mortgage your house to get MSI's new GT80 Titan
- Creative announces launch of ultra-light Sound Blaster Jam Bluetooth headset
- Samsung to announce Galaxy S6 on March 2 at MWC 2015?