Articles tagged ‘lg’
LG Electronics unveiled a total of eleven new HDTV models today, including LED, LCD and Plasma models bearing Cinema 3D and Smart TV features. Do check out our coverage to find out more about the new passive 3D screens equipped with Internet capabilities.
A phone that uses glasses-free 3D display, and a tablet that records 3D images. That's one of the major highlights at MWC 2011 when we checked out both the LG Optimus 3D and Optimus Pad, and here's our hands-on impressions of these unique mobile devices.
In our next edition of our CES 2011 coverage, we've covered JVC, LG, MSI, NVIDIA, Plantronics and BlackBerry.
The stage is set for Microsoft's Windows Phone 7 to take its place in the race to regain its smartphone dominance. At its official launch, we got a whiff of the updated mobile OS, loaded on the newest and fastest devices that will be reaching our shores very soon.
LG has given us a glimpse of their INFINIA series yesterday. Today, we bring you the concluding chapter with more on their upcoming HDTV models, and of course, LG's new-fangled LED and 3D technology. Read on for more Korean intrigue.
You've read our CES coverage on LG's upcoming TV sets. Well, we are now here in Seoul to find out more about LG's plans for their upcoming slim and sexy INFINIA range.
- Spotify announces Spotify Family – music sharing for your entire family
- Which Android phones will be getting Google's Lollipop update?
- Replace all your passwords with images using Passage
- Fitbit's Surge aims to be the smart watch for hardcore fitness aficionados
- Rob Riggle to play Frank West in Dead Rising movie
- Apple will require all iOS apps to use 64-bit code starting in February 2015
- IBM to offload semiconductor tech business to Globalfoundaries for US$1.5 billion
- Jabra announces the release of the Jabra Move Wireless – headphones inspired by the city