- Articles tagged "lg"
How do you take great travel photographs that you'll love - using a smartphone? I spent seven days traveling around South Korea with an LG G4 to discover the answer, taking lots of bad photos but still ending up with photos that I love. Here's how I did it and what I learned along the way.
At CES 2016, LG showed off it's brand new ultra premium series labelled the Signature series. It consists of the stunning Signature 4K OLED TV whose panel is just 2.57mm thin, a powerful and practical washing machine with a 20-year warranty on its motor, a stylish and modern refrigerator and an air purifier. We line-up photos of these new upcoming products.
LG has just carved a niche to cater towards audience who’ve an eye for design, but without the appetite for a big price tag. So do the LG K10 and K7 impress by design for the mass market consumers? You be the judge!
The high-end smartphone category is one of the most competitive consumer markets out there. It's the place where manufacturers get to showcase their latest and greatest research and development and most luxurious designs. But which is the best smartphone of 2015? Here's what we think.
LG’s new G4 White Gold Edition looks classy and elegant in real life. Don’t just take our word for it, check it out in these new photos.
LG’s new Rolly keyboard is a full-on exercise in minimizing carrying size. The keyboard cleverly rolls up into a rectangular wand, thus the name ‘Rolly.’ Here’s what it’s like.
The V10 is new, big, and beautiful, and I managed to sneak some time with it during a recent work trip to Seoul. This is what it’s like in real life.
If you’re a geek, chances are you care about how your geek obsession works and looks. We’re going to apply that same care to our washing machines today.
I used LG’s self-following, cordless vacuum cleaner and it was actually fun. If you like cleanliness too, chances are you might like LG’s CordZero Canister vacuum cleaner, which isn’t just good at cleaning but is also cleverly designed.
Imagine a closet that actually cleans your clothes for you. Well, you don’t have to imagine it anymore — LG’s Styler does that, and it’s coming to Singapore next year.
- Thinner MacBook Pros with OLED display touch bar and Touch ID arriving in Q4?
- Display suppliers preparing to mass produce OLED displays for the 2017 iPhone
- Linksys to launch new EA7500 Max-Stream AC1900 MU-MIMO router at PC Show 2016
- NVIDIA is reportedly working on two new GP102-based cards; the GTX Titan, and the GTX 1080 Ti
- Sony enhances home cinema audio with the new HT-RT3 sound bar
- Aftershock tries its hand at mini PCs with its new Nano series
- Toyota is teaming up with the inventor of the Segway to make better wheelchairs
- Spotify upgrades family plan with more users, slashes subscription price by half