- Articles tagged "lg"
LG is making a return to the local notebook market, and spearheading its efforts is its new ultra light LG Gram notebooks. So light, they might redefine expectations of a notebook.
If what we have seen at CES 2016 is any indication, be prepared to see OLED displays coming to more devices near you soon.
What happens when HDR meets OLED? Well, let's just say it's a sight to behold. If you're the kind that settles for nothing less than the very best, know that LG's 2016 OLED TV fleet is about to hit retail, including the oh-so-nice Signature G6.
Compatible with all HDR formats, including Dolby Vision, LG’s newest Super UHD TVs also come equipped with IPS 4K panel technologies, including ColorPrime Plus, Billion Rich Colors, and more. More details after the jump.
Read on to see how the EZ-Link NFC SIM works, and if your smartphone supports this feature.
You can see the LG G5, its detachable modules, and companion devices with its pricing and availability in this gallery. Check it out!
We've seen the modular flagship phone and its accompanying modular attachment. What about the other LG G5 add-ons? Come in here to see the lightweight LG 360 VR headset, LG 360 CAM portable VR camera, and the cute LG Rolling Bot.
As MWC 2016 draws to a close we take a look back at all of the week's major smartphone reveals, from the big hitters like the Samsung Galaxy S7 and LG G5, to the quirky, like the HP Elite X3 and HTC Desire 530. Looking for all of your MWC phone news in one place? Look no further.
The LG G5 is the company's first ever modular flagship smartphone. How does it look like up-close? We show you.
Traveling anytime soon with your smartphone as your only camera? Here's what I packed when I went to shoot our recent travel photography guide in South Korea.
- There's a sickness predicting app for Fitbit devices
- LG has a patent for a foldable smartphone
- Cooler Master unveiled the limited edition MasterWatt Maker 1200 MIJ power supply unit (Updated)
- NTU and NXP Semiconductors launch Smart Mobility Consortium to test and develop smart mobility technologies
- U.S. trade commission sues Qualcomm for anti-competitive policies
- Pokémon Go pulled in almost US$1 billion from players in 2016
- M1 and Huawei achieve 35Gbps 5G transmission speeds
- ASRock trots out tiny micro-STX gaming systems with the DeskMini RX and GTX