- Articles tagged "lg"
How do you take great travel photographs that you'll love - using a smartphone? I spent seven days traveling around South Korea to discover the answer, taking lots of bad photos but still ending up with photos that I love. Here's how I did it and what I learned along the way.
All three telcos have revealed their price plans for LG's upcoming V20 smartphone. We compare them to see who's offering the best deal at each tier.
We are finally into the second last month of the year, but more importantly, it's Friday. So here are some great deals to help you get your weekend started on the right note.
LG's newest flagship smartphone, the V20, will be coming to Singapore on 5th November for S$998. The V20 sports a bevy of high-end pro-sumer features, including a Hi-Fi Quad DAC with speakers tuned by B&O, an HD Audio Recorder, and front and rear wide-angle lens cameras. We take a closer look.
You know the drill, get over hump day with these great deals we found on the Internet!
Feeling down after the three-day weekend? Maybe these deals can help, especially if you missed heading down to Comex over the weekend.
After years of absence, LG's IT division has announced that it's once again bringing its well-regarded monitors to Singapore. Be it ultra-wide, 4K, or 1080p, there's something for everyone. Let's take a look.
LG is making a return to the local notebook market, and spearheading its efforts is its new ultra light LG Gram notebooks. So light, they might redefine expectations of a notebook.
If what we have seen at CES 2016 is any indication, be prepared to see OLED displays coming to more devices near you soon.
What happens when HDR meets OLED? Well, let's just say it's a sight to behold. If you're the kind that settles for nothing less than the very best, know that LG's 2016 OLED TV fleet is about to hit retail, including the oh-so-nice Signature G6.
- Samsung could launch the pearl black Galaxy S7 edge on 9 December
- Dyson is expanding with a new Technology Centre in Singapore
- Google to run entirely on renewable energy in 2017
- Upcoming HyperDrive USB hub solves port problems on the 2016 MacBook Pro
- See how data science helped solve the mystery of the SMRT Circle Line disruptions
- 8 out of the top 10 cameras on Flickr for 2016 are iPhones
- Random shutdowns of iPhone 6s more widespread, software fix is on the way
- Sales of Apple Watch on track for the best quarter this holiday season