- Articles tagged "mobile phones"
As we bring our CommunicAsia 2011 coverage to an end, here's an overview of what we saw and thought of the annual infocomm trade event that showcased the best in mobile technology over the past three days.
Sony Ericsson adds two new Xperia models, the ray and the active which run on Android 2.3 Gingerbread. It also launches two new Smart Extras to improve user experience.
Nokia rejoins the party at the annual CommunicAsia event, and it became one of the biggest showstoppers with the unveiling of its long-awaited MeeGo device, the Nokia N9.
The BlackBerry Bold 9900, which was announced at BlackBerry World 2011, will make its Asia debut at CommunicAsia 2011. We share some hands-on impressions of the newly minted BlackBerry device with an updated 1.2GHz processor and touch screen capabilities.
Huawei has been a recurring participant in CommunicAsia, and the company took the opportunity to introduce its latest 7-inch tablet, the Huawei MediaPad. Here's a quick hands-on of the new Android tablet from Huawei.
CommunicAsia 2011 will be starting soon, but with a few changes from previous years such as a new venue at Marina Bay Sands and brands/vendors both returning and departing. So here's what you can expect from this year's annual infocomm trade show from some of the major participating players.
In this App Attack, let us share our thoughts on Android games that have been optimized for the PlayStation-certified Sony Ericsson Xperia Play and reshape what you know about gaming on a smartphone.
With more Google Android 2.3 devices rolling out in the following weeks, should you embrace these new Android 2.3 phones, or hope for a Gingerbread update on your current device? We gathered our resources to prep you with all you need to know about Google Android 2.3, and its accompanying devices, both old and new.
We've come to the end of another Mobile World Congress, and to close the show proper, we round-up some of the prominent announcements and impressions of the mobile technology that made the headlines at this annual event.
Acer reveals its new lineup for 2011, including the Acer Iconia Smart that runs on Google Android 2.3 and its tablet entries, the Acer Iconia A100 and A500 powered by the tablet-optimized Google Android 3.0 Honeycomb.
- OpenSignal: Singapore has the fastest LTE speed; Singtel and StarHub the two fastest LTE operators in the world
- Samsung Galaxy Note 6 to have a bigger display and more RAM?
- Apple iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 to be available on 18th March?
- Apple sued for using 3D Touch and Force Touch features
- You can soon see how many people watched your videos on Instagram
- HTC's next flagship smartphone to sport powerful imaging hardware
- Dual-sim Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge listed on IDA's website
- Leaked: The upcoming AMD Zen CPU will feature up to 32 cores in a pair of 16-core modules!