Articles tagged ‘mobile phones’
Here's our quick hands-on with Nokia's latest flagship smartphone, the Lumia 925, that's slated to be available sometime after June this year.
On May 14 in London, Nokia detailed where the story of the Lumia product line goes next.
So this was 2012 and what has tech done? Another year over and a new one just about to begin. We look back on the year and analyze what went right and what went wrong in six major categories: Televisions, notebooks, tablets, cameras, mobile phones and gaming.
First launched at CommunicAsia 2011, Nokia finally brings the N9 to our sunny island. Join us as we check out the MeeGo platform in detail on the N9.
Nokia updated its Symbian^3 operating system with the release of Symbian Belle. It also launched three phones, the Nokia 701, Nokia 700 and Nokia 600. Join us as we find out what's new.
Research in Motion held a preview session for its upcoming smartphones that are powered by the latest BlackBerry 7 OS. Join us as we find out what the new BlackBerry 7 smartphones have to offer.
As one of Sony Ericsson's flagship products for 2011 and 2012, the Xperia Ray sets to fill a niche for those transiting from a feature phone to a smartphone. We managed to get our hands on a unit in Tokyo, so do check out our impressions after the jump.
Huawei's recent entry into the Android scene has caught a lot of attention, and their latest Android 2.3 device, the Huawei Vision, got some hands-on treatment from us in Beijing. Here's our first impressions of the Chinese company's flagship model for 2011.
Looking for a powerful smartphone? Take a quick look at our compilation of dual-core smartphone related articles, from previews to full reviews. Hit the jump to get a quick overview of the scene and choices available in this hotly contested arena.
The Samsung Galaxy S II and HTC Sensation just arrived in our labs, and we give you a sneak peek at these two new Android 2.3 smartphones powered by the latest dual-core processor in this pictorial comparison.
- LG unveils G3 LTE-A with Snapdragon 805 and LTE CAT 6 support for South Korea
- Apple to unveil ultra-thin iPad Mini Air this year, 12.9-inch iPad Pro in 2015?
- Xiaomi jumps on wearable bandwagon with S$16 Mi Band
- Netflix hits 50 million subscribers
- Lenovo Miix 2 10 and ThinkPad 8 now available in Singapore
- Xiaomi unveils 5-inch Mi 4 smartphone, priced at S$400 (16GB) and S$500 (64GB)
- HTC launches Advantage program in Singapore, opens new customer service centre
- Is the Estar Takee 1 the world's first holographic smartphone?