- Articles tagged "beats"
Beats has a new line-up for 2014, with an update to their Pill speakers, and new wireless versions of their headphones. We dive in to bring you the low-down after the jump.
After experiencing success with their line of circumaural, street-inspired headphones, Beats is entering the speaker market with the Beats Pill. Armed with Bluetooth wireless and NFC pairing technology, as well as Apt-X audio coding, the Pill seems to have all the right features.
Monster introduced new on-ear headphones embodying their usual sense of style and panache. With David Guetta and Diesel among the list of collaborators, along with the introduction of their first active noise cancelling headphones and wireless capable device, we give you a first-hand account of how they fare.
- Prepare for USB Type-C with SanDisk's new Dual USB Type-C flash drive
- Fractal Design announces Define S, silent case with watercooling support
- Specifications of Intel "Skylake" desktop processors leaked?
- Olympus announces the latest in their “Tough” series of ruggedised cameras – the Stylus Tough TG-4
- Qualcomm will ditch TSMC for Samsung to make the Snapdragon 820
- Re/code: Nokia plans return to phone market in 2016
- MediaTek launches 64-bit MT8163 and MT8735 chips for entry to mid-range tablets
- Canon launches the XEED WUX500, an LCOS projector with Wi-Fi and HDBaseT support