- Articles tagged "beats"
Beats has a new line-up for 2014, with an update to their Pill speakers, and new wireless versions of their headphones. We dive in to bring you the low-down after the jump.
After experiencing success with their line of circumaural, street-inspired headphones, Beats is entering the speaker market with the Beats Pill. Armed with Bluetooth wireless and NFC pairing technology, as well as Apt-X audio coding, the Pill seems to have all the right features.
Monster introduced new on-ear headphones embodying their usual sense of style and panache. With David Guetta and Diesel among the list of collaborators, along with the introduction of their first active noise cancelling headphones and wireless capable device, we give you a first-hand account of how they fare.
- Sennheiser unveils new Sports headphones – the MX686 Sports, CX 686 Sports, PMX 686 Sports and OCX 686 Sports
- The Nexus 7 (2013) is no longer available for purchase on the Google Play Store
- Caldigit releases Tuff external portable hard disk drive with USB-C and T4 Nano PCIe SSD RAID drive
- Sony adds two new Zeiss Lenses to the A-mount line-up.
- HTC One M9 availability and pricing finally revealed (updated)
- HTC One E9+ Dual-SIM model coming soon to Singapore?
- HOOQ signs deal with Disney to bring video content to Southeast Asia
- Singtel to waive local mobile data charges for all postpaid customers on May 1