Articles tagged ‘beats’
Beats has a new line-up for 2014, with an update to their Pill speakers, and new wireless versions of their headphones. We dive in to bring you the low-down after the jump.
After experiencing success with their line of circumaural, street-inspired headphones, Beats is entering the speaker market with the Beats Pill. Armed with Bluetooth wireless and NFC pairing technology, as well as Apt-X audio coding, the Pill seems to have all the right features.
Monster introduced new on-ear headphones embodying their usual sense of style and panache. With David Guetta and Diesel among the list of collaborators, along with the introduction of their first active noise cancelling headphones and wireless capable device, we give you a first-hand account of how they fare.
- Spotify announces Spotify Family – music sharing for your entire family
- Which Android phones will be getting Google's Lollipop update?
- Replace all your passwords with images using Passage
- Fitbit's Surge aims to be the smart watch for hardcore fitness aficionados
- Rob Riggle to play Frank West in Dead Rising movie
- Apple will require all iOS apps to use 64-bit code starting in February 2015
- IBM to offload semiconductor tech business to Globalfoundaries for US$1.5 billion
- Jabra announces the release of the Jabra Move Wireless – headphones inspired by the city