- Articles tagged "beats"
Beats has a new line-up for 2014, with an update to their Pill speakers, and new wireless versions of their headphones. We dive in to bring you the low-down after the jump.
After experiencing success with their line of circumaural, street-inspired headphones, Beats is entering the speaker market with the Beats Pill. Armed with Bluetooth wireless and NFC pairing technology, as well as Apt-X audio coding, the Pill seems to have all the right features.
Monster introduced new on-ear headphones embodying their usual sense of style and panache. With David Guetta and Diesel among the list of collaborators, along with the introduction of their first active noise cancelling headphones and wireless capable device, we give you a first-hand account of how they fare.
- Adobe Stock to get video, enterprise licensing and additional country rollouts
- USB 3.0 thumb drive with PC-to-iOS support will soon be available on Indiegogo
- Lightroom 6.2 and Camera RAW 9.2 are now available for CC users
- iPhone 6s early adopters having issues with burning hot TouchID button
- Ultimate Ears sound the arrival of UE Boom 2
- Apple acquires artificial intelligence firms Perceptio and VocalIQ
- Acer's Skylake lineup includes new entries in its Aspire series of notebooks
- HTC: "Unrealistic" for Android vendors to guarantee monthly security updates