Articles tagged ‘beats’
Beats has a new line-up for 2014, with an update to their Pill speakers, and new wireless versions of their headphones. We dive in to bring you the low-down after the jump.
After experiencing success with their line of circumaural, street-inspired headphones, Beats is entering the speaker market with the Beats Pill. Armed with Bluetooth wireless and NFC pairing technology, as well as Apt-X audio coding, the Pill seems to have all the right features.
Monster introduced new on-ear headphones embodying their usual sense of style and panache. With David Guetta and Diesel among the list of collaborators, along with the introduction of their first active noise cancelling headphones and wireless capable device, we give you a first-hand account of how they fare.
- Microsoft joins the wearables market with the fitness tracking Microsoft Band
- Lenovo launches new Yoga series of products
- Onkyo's latest receivers let you replicate the Dolby Atmos experience at home
- Emergency service drones might just save your life in the future
- Samsung Techwin announces launch of SmartCam HD Outdoor Wireless IP camera
- Dyson launches new "Fluffy" cordless vacuum cleaner
- YouTube now goes up to 60 FPS
- Google is holding a Project Ara Developer Conference in Singapore