- Articles tagged "blackberry"
Selecting a tablet boils down to knowing its features, such as the processor, display size, battery amongst many. More importantly, it's also about finding a tablet that matches your needs. To ease the selection process, here's our tablet buying guide, rounding up all the information you need before you buy that slate for yourself or as a gift.
Research in Motion globally announced two new smartphones based on BlackBerry OS 7 -- the Bold 9790 and Curve 9380 -- in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Everyone is caught up with F1's fever and we are no exception. For this edition of App Attack, we have compiled a list of five apps for to keep you on the edge of the driver's seat!
Although Singapore is a small island, we have problems getting to our destinations sometimes. Here's a list of five apps to be your eyes and ears as you roam the sunny island.
As we bring our CommunicAsia 2011 coverage to an end, here's an overview of what we saw and thought of the annual infocomm trade event that showcased the best in mobile technology over the past three days.
The BlackBerry Bold 9900, which was announced at BlackBerry World 2011, will make its Asia debut at CommunicAsia 2011. We share some hands-on impressions of the newly minted BlackBerry device with an updated 1.2GHz processor and touch screen capabilities.
Still scrambling for gift ideas when Father's Day is just a day away? Don't worry, we got your back on this. Here's a list of five apps that dads may like.
A new smartphone user and a social butterfly looking for a quick social networking fix? We say, turn to mobile apps. Here, we present to you some must-haves that will allow for a well-rounded social networking experience on your trustworthy smartphone.
Developers get down and dirty with RIM at the inaugural BlackBerry DevCon Asia. Find out more about the PlayBook tablet staus, BlackBerry ecosystem, super apps and more hands-on feedback of the PlayBook tablet from our event coverage.
In our next edition of our CES 2011 coverage, we've covered JVC, LG, MSI, NVIDIA, Plantronics and BlackBerry.
- The new Sound BlasterX G5 is an external sound card and amplifier built with gamers in mind.
- Creative’s new Sound BlasterX gaming headsets bring Ultra-realistic gaming experiences to today’s gamers
- Samsung launches a Galaxy S4 Mini variant for users still stuck in 2013
- Noontec releases new Hammo S Over-Ear stereo headphones
- Samsung gets serious about patenting foldable tablet and smartphone displays
- The Dot is a smartwatch that's meant for the visually impaired
- Twitter experiments with dedicated News tab
- Xiaomi regains top spot as China's biggest smartphone vendor