- Articles tagged "hwm"
Do you know that in iOS, in addition to apps, it's possible to individually control which system services have access to your Location Services data?
We love Spotify, but maybe Apple had the right idea all along when it decided not to offer a free subscription tier on Apple Music. Here's why companies like Spotify need to enforce subscription-only plans in order for streaming to really take off.
Marshmallow is the latest Android operating system to roll out from Google, and boy is it yummy. It's also packed with hidden goodies. Here are five that you may not know about.
Are you all caught up in the Star Wars hype? Counting down the days till Episode VIII? Fortunately, there are plenty of Star Wars apps to ensure that you'll be able to carry a small piece of that galaxy far, far away with you wherever you go.
To become smarter, machines must first learn how to become more human. As neuromorphic chips and deep learning algorithms emulate the dense network of neurons and synapses in the living brain, computers are learning to respond and react more naturally to different scenarios.
Over 3 million apps. That's how many apps the Apple App Store and Google Play Store offer when combined. Just a fraction of those are developed locally, and we've rounded up a handful of the best for you right here.
HBM has the potential to pave the way for 4K gaming and bandwidth-hungry applications. What is it though and why is it a huge improvement over traditional GDDR type memory?
With security breaches all over the news these days, you can hardly be blamed for feeling a little paranoid about data theft or the actual snitching of your phone. We've rounded up a handful of apps to make your days a little easier and more secure.
IFA is Europe's biggest and most important tech show, and here are the 8 coolest and most important new devices that were unveiled this year.
Augmented reality doesn't have to be the prerogative of expensive, clunky headsets. With these mobile apps, you can discover new ways to interact with your everyday reality!
- Acer to bundle Microsoft Office apps on its Android smartphones and tablets
- Microsoft to lay off more staff from the mobile division
- Apple reportedly chose TSMC to manufacture chips for the iPhone 7
- Leica unveils a new rugged camera, the Leica X-U
- Why listen to music out loud? Apple and Sonos team up to show you.
- LG releases touch-enabled case for LG G5 flagship phone
- Wearable WS410 Walkman players by Sony launched at CES 2016 *updated with price*
- Amazon launches Lumberyard, a free ‘triple-A’ cross-platform game engine