- Articles tagged "hwm"
Tablets and smartphones are so powerful these days, many people no longer need a laptop. But if you want to get any serious work done, a touchscreen keyboard just won’t cut it. A portable Bluetooth keyboard is easy to set up and gives you a real typing experience. We find out which is the best.
If what we have seen at CES 2016 is any indication, be prepared to see OLED displays coming to more devices near you soon.
Grab is a social startup that believes that its services can help improve the lives of both passengers and drivers. It also happens to be one of the fastest growing ride-hailing apps in the region. We headed down to their office to find out what makes them tick.
Nap rooms? Massage services? A fully-stocked pantry? Garena's got it all. After hearing so much about it, we knew we just had to head down to check the place out for ourselves.
If you have an Apple Watch you'll be familiar with the Activity app, which helps remind you to stand, move around and exercise daily. Now take it to the next level with these apps for better health, fitness and mindfulness.
Smartphones, phablets, tablets, detachable notebooks, and ultra slim and portable notebook are blurring the lines between the various mobile computing form factors? What will the future of mobile computing be like?
Do you know that in iOS, in addition to apps, it's possible to individually control which system services have access to your Location Services data?
We love Spotify, but maybe Apple had the right idea all along when it decided not to offer a free subscription tier on Apple Music. Here's why companies like Spotify need to enforce subscription-only plans in order for streaming to really take off.
Marshmallow is the latest Android operating system to roll out from Google, and boy is it yummy. It's also packed with hidden goodies. Here are five that you may not know about.
Are you all caught up in the Star Wars hype? Counting down the days till Episode VIII? Fortunately, there are plenty of Star Wars apps to ensure that you'll be able to carry a small piece of that galaxy far, far away with you wherever you go.
- SanDisk launches new 256GB microSD cards at MWC Shanghai 2016
- Rumor: Intel is looking to sell its cyber security business
- Apple rumored to be working on new Thunderbolt Display with integrated graphics
- Microsoft paid this woman US$10,000 for an unwanted Windows 10 installation
- ADATA launches new M.2 version of its Premier SP550 mainstream SSD
- New digital telco Circles.Life launches its Unlimited Bonus Data reward program
- Google to release its own handset by the end of the year
- iPhone 7 may come in space black to match the Apple Watch