- Articles tagged "hwm"
Besides looking forward to the end of a work week, you can look forward to good deals too.
Tablets and smartphones are so powerful these days, many people no longer need a laptop. But if you want to get any serious work done, a touchscreen keyboard just won’t cut it. A portable Bluetooth keyboard is easy to set up and gives you a real typing experience. We find out which is the best.
Diesel cars have an almost unshakable reputation for being noisy, slow, and dirty, but I’m here to tell you that those days are history. Here’s why you should consider a diesel for your next car.
As more and more millennials enter the workforce, the expectation of what a business device should be is changing. This generation of workers wants their devices to look good and be fit for entertainment as well, which is why companies are taking design cues from their consumer products.
If what we have seen at CES 2016 is any indication, be prepared to see OLED displays coming to more devices near you soon.
Grab is a social startup that believes that its services can help improve the lives of both passengers and drivers. It also happens to be one of the fastest growing ride-hailing apps in the region. We headed down to their office to find out what makes them tick.
Nap rooms? Massage services? A fully-stocked pantry? Garena's got it all. After hearing so much about it, we knew we just had to head down to check the place out for ourselves.
If you have an Apple Watch you'll be familiar with the Activity app, which helps remind you to stand, move around and exercise daily. Now take it to the next level with these apps for better health, fitness and mindfulness.
Smartphones, phablets, tablets, detachable notebooks, and ultra slim and portable notebook are blurring the lines between the various mobile computing form factors? What will the future of mobile computing be like?
Do you know that in iOS, in addition to apps, it's possible to individually control which system services have access to your Location Services data?
- FAA urges passengers to not use the Galaxy Note7 on planes (Updated!)
- Some Samsung Galaxy Note7 phones may need a second replacement (Updated!)
- Meet Xavier, NVIDIA’s next-gen SoC with its sights set on autonomous driving and AI market segments!
- Google app for iOS gets better security, YouTube video support, and tweaks
- New MacBooks could be announced in late October
- BlackBerry to outsource hardware development to third party manufacturers
- GameStart 2016 returns to Suntec on 7th to 9th October
- Sony Xperia XZ and X Compact will be available on 15th October