- Articles tagged "motherboards"
When you trust your preferred eCommerce site and the brand of the product you intend to purchase, you're quite likely to buy it online since it's so convenint. But what if you think you got played out once you received your purchase? We look at a case of a misunderstood motherboard and why you should take more precaution when shopping online.
The launch of the 4th generation Intel Core processors brought with it a new LGA 1150 CPU socket and the Intel 8-series motherboards. We rounded up the top-end Intel Z87-based motherboards from five manufacturers (ASRock, ASUS, ECS, Gigabyte, MSI) and put them through their paces. Find out who came out on top!
With the introduction of the AMD Trinity desktop APUs that require the new AMD FM2 CPU socket, there has been a trickle of such motherboards from the usual board makers. We gathered four motherboards from ASUS, ASrock, Gigabyte and MSI that feature the AMD A85X chipset and put them to the test.
As one of the "Big Three" in hardware computing, Gigabyte has a couple of major announcements and new product releases at Computex 2012. Here's a roundup of the latest from Gigabyte.
Despite the winds of change sweeping through the computing landscape as consumers place more emphasis on form and user experience, MSI's strong roots in this industry have only helped it adapt to the modern and more demanding users. We find out some of their new initiatives and products leading the charge from Computex.
More from Computex 2012, as we were invited to Gigabyte's special VIP suite at Taipei 101 to have an intimate look at their latest motherboards.
Better late than never, Gigabyte held its X79 motherboard seminar to showcase its range of boards that support the Sandy Bridge-E processors as well as their exciting new features.
The ASUS Next Generation Motherboard Technical Seminar gave us our most intimate look at the new X79 boards to date. With exciting new offerings from ROG and TUF series, ASUS also showcased its new P9X79 series.
The MSI X79A-GD65 (8D) is a high-end X79 motherboard featuring eight DDR3 DIMM slots and claims to be the first motherboard with support for PCIe 3.0. We show you the board in detail.
- Here are the first ten Lumia devices getting the Windows 10 Mobile update
- Photos and specs of Sony Xperia C5 Ultra and M5 leaked, could launch on 3 August
- New Apple TV with touch-based remote and App Store to debut in September?
- Over one million people requested for invitations to buy the OnePlus 2
- Alleged press image of Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge+ leaked
- Canon launches ultra-high sensitivity camera with ISO sensitivity over 4,000,000
- Silent Circle's Blackphone 2 to support Android for Work
- Bose announces release of new SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker