Articles tagged ‘motherboards’
With the introduction of the AMD Trinity desktop APUs that require the new AMD FM2 CPU socket, there has been a trickle of such motherboards from the usual board makers. We gathered four motherboards from ASUS, ASrock, Gigabyte and MSI that feature the AMD A85X chipset and put them to the test.
As one of the "Big Three" in hardware computing, Gigabyte has a couple of major announcements and new product releases at Computex 2012. Here's a roundup of the latest from Gigabyte.
Despite the winds of change sweeping through the computing landscape as consumers place more emphasis on form and user experience, MSI's strong roots in this industry have only helped it adapt to the modern and more demanding users. We find out some of their new initiatives and products leading the charge from Computex.
More from Computex 2012, as we were invited to Gigabyte's special VIP suite at Taipei 101 to have an intimate look at their latest motherboards.
Better late than never, Gigabyte held its X79 motherboard seminar to showcase its range of boards that support the Sandy Bridge-E processors as well as their exciting new features.
The ASUS Next Generation Motherboard Technical Seminar gave us our most intimate look at the new X79 boards to date. With exciting new offerings from ROG and TUF series, ASUS also showcased its new P9X79 series.
The MSI X79A-GD65 (8D) is a high-end X79 motherboard featuring eight DDR3 DIMM slots and claims to be the first motherboard with support for PCIe 3.0. We show you the board in detail.
- GPU Shipment Figures Released for Q1 2013; Intel Still Holds Lion's Share
- Canon Announces 200-400mm f/4L Telephoto Lens with Built-in 1.4x Extender
- Shure Introduces Flagship Quad-driver SE846 In-ear Monitors
- White Nexus 4 Spotted - Coming in June?
- Finis Introduces Neptune SwimP3 Waterproof MP3 Player
- ECS Officially Announces Intel 8-Series Motherboards
- HP Slate 7 to Arrive in Singapore on June 6
- Fuji Xerox Offers SkyDesk PhotoNote App That Digitizes Analog Information