- Articles tagged "computex 2011"
During our week at Computex Taipei, we managed to chat with ASUS' Jackie Hsu on the future of its ROG brand, the design process at ASUS and more. Read all about it here.
In our final installment of our Computex 2011, we cover Aiptek, Aten, AzureWave, Gainward, Palit, Galaxy, Seasonic, Silicon Power, Vantec, VIA and ZiiLabs. And of course, we'll wrap up our coverage with our yearly spread of Computex booth babes.
Intel shared their vision of companion computing and their plans with the Atom platform. We also took a tour of Intel's booth.
The sixth installment of our Computex 2011 coverage saw us visiting the booths of Antec, Evercool, Noctua, Patriot, Plextor, Lite-On, Scythe, Team, Thecus and Titan.
More Computex 2011 coverage here, as we cover the memory, chassis and storage manufacturers like ADATA, Apacer, Cooler Master, Enermax, G.Skill, Promise, QNAP, SilverStone, Strontium, Synology.
The fourth installment of our continuing Computex 2011 update covers a fair bit of interesting items like the next generation NVIDIA Tegra 3, AMD Trinity APU and many more. In total, this edition covers booths from AMD, NVIDIA, Akasa, Aerocool, Deep Cool, Leadtek, Lian Li and Lancool.
The next part of our Computex 2011 coverage brought us to the booths of Archos, Biostar, AVerMedia, Genius, Jetway, Microsoft, PowerColor, Sapphire, Shuttle, SanDisk and Sparkle. Read all about it here.
In the second part of our Computex 2011 coverage, we visited the booths of Acer, ASRock, Arctic Cooling, ECS, MSI, Thermaltake, ViewSonic, XFX and Zotac. Find out what these manufacturers have to offer.
Intel announced a new category of mainstream thin and light mobile computers called Ultrabook. They also revealed more details of the upcoming Ivy Bridge processor based on the 22nm 3D transistor design.
In the first part of our Computex 2011 show coverage, we check out the booths of Corsair, Gigabyte, Freescale Semiconductors, OCZ and Zalman.
- Samsung's consumer confidence drops following the Galaxy Note7 recall
- Leica and Huawei to setup R&D center to work on optical and software systems
- Yahoo confirms 500 million user accounts have been breached
- Galaxy Note7 replacement sets in South Korea are overheating or losing juice
- Re-contracting your telco plan? Beware of differing admin charges
- Here’s how to stop WhatsApp from sharing your phone number with Facebook
- #ICYMI Friday: Yahoo accounts hacked, lots of cameras, should you Apple Watch 2
- Apple just trademarked a retro-style '8' logo