- Articles tagged "computex 2011"
During our week at Computex Taipei, we managed to chat with ASUS' Jackie Hsu on the future of its ROG brand, the design process at ASUS and more. Read all about it here.
In our final installment of our Computex 2011, we cover Aiptek, Aten, AzureWave, Gainward, Palit, Galaxy, Seasonic, Silicon Power, Vantec, VIA and ZiiLabs. And of course, we'll wrap up our coverage with our yearly spread of Computex booth babes.
Intel shared their vision of companion computing and their plans with the Atom platform. We also took a tour of Intel's booth.
The sixth installment of our Computex 2011 coverage saw us visiting the booths of Antec, Evercool, Noctua, Patriot, Plextor, Lite-On, Scythe, Team, Thecus and Titan.
More Computex 2011 coverage here, as we cover the memory, chassis and storage manufacturers like ADATA, Apacer, Cooler Master, Enermax, G.Skill, Promise, QNAP, SilverStone, Strontium, Synology.
The fourth installment of our continuing Computex 2011 update covers a fair bit of interesting items like the next generation NVIDIA Tegra 3, AMD Trinity APU and many more. In total, this edition covers booths from AMD, NVIDIA, Akasa, Aerocool, Deep Cool, Leadtek, Lian Li and Lancool.
The next part of our Computex 2011 coverage brought us to the booths of Archos, Biostar, AVerMedia, Genius, Jetway, Microsoft, PowerColor, Sapphire, Shuttle, SanDisk and Sparkle. Read all about it here.
In the second part of our Computex 2011 coverage, we visited the booths of Acer, ASRock, Arctic Cooling, ECS, MSI, Thermaltake, ViewSonic, XFX and Zotac. Find out what these manufacturers have to offer.
Intel announced a new category of mainstream thin and light mobile computers called Ultrabook. They also revealed more details of the upcoming Ivy Bridge processor based on the 22nm 3D transistor design.
In the first part of our Computex 2011 show coverage, we check out the booths of Corsair, Gigabyte, Freescale Semiconductors, OCZ and Zalman.
- Samsung's SmartThings Kit is everything you need to setup a Connected Smart Home
- Samsung's SleepSense tracker can turn off your TV when you fall asleep
- WhatsApp now has 900 million monthly users, up from 800 million in April
- Razer revives Diamondback, announces new Orochi mouse and Kraken Mobile headset
- New Lenovo IdeaPad, ThinkPad Yoga and ThinkCentre hardware announced!
- PowerColor brings out the devilishly delectable Devil 13 Dual Core R9 390 graphics card
- Intel Compute Stick to see refresh with Skylake Core M processors
- Amazon HDR streaming now available through new LG OLED 4K televisions