- Articles tagged "sapphire"
AMD's new Radeon HD 7790 plugs the mid-range gap between the S$180-200 Radeon HD 7770 and $255-335 Radeon HD 7850 cards. The Radeon HD 7790 utilizes a completely new GCN (Graphics Core Next) 28nm GPU, codenamed Bonaire. We take a look at it as well as two custom models from ASUS and Sapphire.
AMD's mid-range Radeon HD 7870 is positioned in the sweet-spot between price and performance, right between the high-end Radeon HD 7950 and the basic mid-range Radeon HD 7770. With almost every AMD add-in partner offering a custom version of this card, we find out which is worth your money.
We pit two high-end factory-overclocked, custom Radeon HD 7970 cards against each other to determine which is deserving of your hard earned money. Plus, we see how they compare to NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 680.
AMD's Brazos platform is off to a decent start, finding its way into mini notebooks and compact desktops. Two more such motherboards have arrived from ASUS and Sapphire. Find out if they meet our expectations.
The Radeon HD 6850 is AMD's latest mainstream stalwart, and we take a look at no less than seven custom editions from some of the biggest names in market such as ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, PowerColor, Sapphire and XFX.
We have gathered the fastest and coolest Radeon HD 5870 cards from the biggest names in the industry - ASUS, Gigabyte, HIS, MSI, PowerColor, Sapphire, XFX - all in the name of finding out who will reign supreme.
The Radeon HD 5850 is highly popular amongst users looking to upgrade to a powerful card while keeping their budget in check. We take a look at three fine examples to find out which offers the most bang for your buck.
ATI's new Radeon HD 5670 promises to bring affordable DirectX 11 gaming to the masses. So today we take a look at six of the newest offerings from the biggest names. ASUS, Gigabyte, HIS, MSI, PowerColor, and Sapphire, have all been summoned to our mainstream battle royale!
- Upgrade your iPhone 6/6 Plus with an easy access back button
- Amped Wireless' new RE1750A Wi-Fi range extender provides up to 12,000 sq ft of Wi-Fi coverage
- Google to announce new update guarantee for Nexus devices alongside Android M?
- Intel targets entry-level markets with Atom x3 processors, celebrates innovation in Asia
- Google's internal codename for Android M is Macadamia Nut Cookie?
- Microsoft and Xiaomi rumored to be considering an acquisition of BlackBerry
- Pebble Time to start shipping on 27 May, Pebble Time apps to launch next week
- Intel launches Atom-powered Compute Stick!