- Articles tagged "lens"
Fujifilm's new XF18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR is the latest addition to its professional-grade lenses for X-series cameras. Weather resistant to match the X-T1 camera, Fujifilm says it also offers professional-grade image quality. Too good to be true? Read on to find out more.
The Panasonic Leica DG Nocticron 42.5mm f/1.2 ASPH is one of the most exciting lenses to come out for the Micro Four Thirds platform yet. Here's why.
Sigma announced the Sigma APO Macro 180mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM, the world’s first 180mm macro lens that offers a magnification ratio of 1:1 and a large maximum aperture of F2.8. We managed to snatch the lens from their booth at CES for a brief test.
- Sony to unveil something "slimmer, lighter, brighter" at MWC 2015
- The CTIIC rises
- Apple set to hold "Spring Forward" event on March 9
- The LG Watch Urbane LTE doesn't run Android Wear, but it can make calls
- One step closer to Skynet and Judgement Day
- To NVIDIA and AMD, Microsoft's DirectX 12 says, "Let's work together"
- Samsung is the current leader in the smartwatch category
- What is Steam VR?