- Articles tagged ‘lens’
Fujifilm's new XF18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR is the latest addition to its professional-grade lenses for X-series cameras. Weather resistant to match the X-T1 camera, Fujifilm says it also offers professional-grade image quality. Too good to be true? Read on to find out more.
The Panasonic Leica DG Nocticron 42.5mm f/1.2 ASPH is one of the most exciting lenses to come out for the Micro Four Thirds platform yet. Here's why.
Sigma announced the Sigma APO Macro 180mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM, the world’s first 180mm macro lens that offers a magnification ratio of 1:1 and a large maximum aperture of F2.8. We managed to snatch the lens from their booth at CES for a brief test.
- Straits Times app now available for Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
- Starhub investigating ongoing broadband and digital voice service disruption (updated)
- Meet the AC Ryan Veolo 4K
- Sony in hot water for misleading PS Vita ads
- Creative hosts exclusive listening session for the Sound Blaster X7
- "Is this your photo?" virus solutions and advice from mobile security experts (Updated!)
- Future Warfare: The PD-100 Black Hornet, a drone that could fit in a pocket
- Luxury watch brands are going after imitation smartwatch faces