- Articles tagged "sandisk"
Traveling anytime soon with your smartphone as your only camera? Here's what I packed when I went to shoot our recent travel photography guide in South Korea.
Intel, SanDisk and Samsung are three of the biggest names in the flash business. All three have their own NAND production facilities and two of them even produce their own SSD controller. We pit the respective flagship drives from each brand to see who will emerge victorious.
Around this time last year, we brought to you our first ever high-end SSD shootout which pitted the latest and greatest SSDs that were in the market against each other. This year, we've refreshed the shootout with several high profile candidates from Samsung, Plextor, Corsair, OCZ and more doing battle. Find out who emerged victorious!
SSDs are the latest must-have components for users who are serious about performance. And with prices hitting record lows, there's no better to snap one up than now. To help you pick the right one, we tested 10 of the most popular SSDs from the biggest names around.
- Breitling officially releases its second generation Emergency watch in Singapore
- Retro City Rampage releasing on MS-DOS
- Creative announces launch of the BT-W2, a high-performance USB Bluetooth audio transceiver for PC, Mac, and PS4
- Apple's music streaming service launches in Singapore with free 3 month trial
- Toshiba announces more affordable MC04 6TB enterprise HDD
- ADATA launches new M.2 SATA 6Gbps SSD for compact ultrabooks
- Press images of Motorola Moto G (2015) leaked
- Cortana is coming to Office 365